Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Shops in Kingston..

Default Gaming Shops in Kingston..

Anyone know of any old gaming shop in kingston.. where the long time games can be found.. the Atari look a like games like?
    TechNation JA :: Bring you eXplosive TechNology ::

Check out the new Technology Show, TECH IN TEN, every Wednesday @ 7:30pm on CTV.
    Or watch it LIVE at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctvlive

I'm just a nobody telling everybody
    about Somebody who can save anybody.

Well the only old school game shop that comes to mind is the one up by Tropical Plaza well more like close to Tropical Plaza its on the same stretch as Gizcom Sports Store I think they still use the arcade game box
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

If they are operational that would be good.. Anyone have any number?
    that I could link them.. I know where it is..
    TechNation JA :: Bring you eXplosive TechNology ::

Check out the new Technology Show, TECH IN TEN, every Wednesday @ 7:30pm on CTV.
    Or watch it LIVE at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctvlive

I'm just a nobody telling everybody
    about Somebody who can save anybody.

That place have been closed for ever 3-4 years now. even the game shop at sovereign centre close... The nex best thing is to scout arou for anyone selling old consoles like NES, SNES or anything else and try getting some cartridges for em.

I'm looking for a RF switch for my SNES rite now...
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

maybe the only place u can find one now is on ebay
    HP Pavillion DV6725us Core 2 duo Tl-60 (2.0ghz), 160GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 NVIDIA GeForce Go 7100, Double Layer DVD+/-RW with lightscribe, 15.5" LCD

Does "Str8 Games" meet your needs? They are on Barbican Road, and their contact details are on the Web. Google "Str8 Games Jamaica"

Ratid ppl still guh a dem place deh...

Them shop i grow up pon especially the one that was at tropical plaza. Every spare cash i had went there.

Default memories,,....

Quote Originally Posted by kafdon View Post
    Them shop i grow up pon especially the one that was at tropical plaza. Every spare cash i had went there.
    True true.....greatest thing while it lasted...
    17" Dell LCD monitor, XFX 750 SLi extreme Mobo, Core 2 Duo E6600(2.4 GHZ), 2Gb DDR2 800 Mem, WD 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive, Evga GTX 260, 1 x Benq DVD/RW , 1x LG Dvd dual layer burner, Windows XP Prof.,

its was located @ premier plaza That Place mek money off a me. It was like the Gaming Mecca when i was a child
    Last edited by mekeino; Jul 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM.