Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official L.I.M.E 3G Thread

out by cement company side seems to have 3G during the days but not the speed, dunno what thats about

Have a look at this article: http://www.time.com/time/business/ar...897243,00.html Luckily we don't have a saturated market

Yes, I am expecting problems. They will be stealing bandwidth from their 850MHz GSM spectrum, so all the existing users who have non-3G handsets are going to suffer. Maybe only slightly, but there will be impact.

Quote Originally Posted by billy rothmans View Post
    If lime does come out with their 3g service soon, does anyone anticipate any problems or do you think that they will have all their probs rectified and have a smooth launch?

Thinkin about trying out my lime sim again but i want them to get the bugs out the system first.

Quote Originally Posted by dehyah View Post
    Were you in any of these parishes; Kingston/St.Andrew, St.Thomas and St.Catherine, when the edge signal came on your phone?
    i live in kgn so i see it all the time. havent been out in a while to check it. but it was done in phases here cos b4 i would see it in new kgn and not off molynes rd where i live, then part of molynes rd, now its reached where i live. if i get idle one day i can do some drivetesting.

the browsing speed is still gprs speed tho
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    I concur with that did a speed test with my bold and the results was nothing to jump up about

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    i live in kgn so i see it all the time. havent been out in a while to check it. but it was done in phases here cos b4 i would see it in new kgn and not off molynes rd where i live, then part of molynes rd, now its reached where i live. if i get idle one day i can do some drivetesting.

Ok.LIME'S gprs is on and off in the D.Park area.Hopefully by next month everything will be finalized

i want to test that 3g

Seriously now..... every month u hear say ..is next month!!!

If i was just able to see the 3G jumping on/off like how the EDGE going... i would think there is hope.

Dem going to mek the ppl dem run to Claro 3G and they wont b able to get them back. I know they wont use similar call rates as Claro so they going to have a fight.
    I'll alwayz B coming back 4 more--No matter what !!!
    Unit: BB9700(BOLD II ) PIN: soon change agn..link me here