Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official L.I.M.E 3G Thread

Exclamation Official L.I.M.E 3G Thread

When is it really going to happen? Somebody most know something..hear something.... break the silence.. SAY SOMETHING!!!

LIME seems to be doing upgrade because we are seeing EDGE in places we never seen or expected it from them. But let us see the 3G sign nuh...

What's the unofficial launch date????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DETAILS (Network,Plans & Rates & Speed Test)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--NETWORK--

3G Frequency - 850MHz

--PLANS and RATES (unofficial)--
    thx to - TECH101

7GB - $5000
    3GB - $3000
    100MB - $1000
    50MB - $500
    Pay As U GO - $40/MB

after using up allotted amt: $10/MB (same as digicel EDGE)

--SPEED TEST--
    Test Done with Xtreme Labs Speed Test

Pre-Launch Testing ---We SEE it, so we TEST it!!!

21.05.09 - 5:40pm - Mountain View w/ 3G sign
    D/load Speed - 28.74Kbits/s
    U/Load Speed - 36.1 Kbits/s
    Last edited by joecoxx; May 26, 2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Update Info
    I'll alwayz B coming back 4 more--No matter what !!!
    Unit: BB9700(BOLD II ) PIN: soon change agn..link me here
    Powered by: Digicel

If you were watching the press you would have noticed that LIME 3G will be available in a few weeks.

fire21 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by teeveejaa View Post
    If you were watching the press you would have noticed that LIME 3G will be available in a few weeks.
    LOL!!! From when 3G fi launch. In a few weeks?:s Maybe when we're grey and old then they might decided to bring out 3g.

Back in February they said they'd be ready in May, but there is always a possibility of running late. I notice all the new Ericsson 3G equipment in small boxes bolted to the legs of the towers, popping up all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by teeveejaa View Post
    Wonder what u've been seeing in the press... As far back as we been seeing, we only got dates that couldn't be kept.

If you have something... Let's see it.

Its now or never..claro not leaving anything to chance.
    I'll alwayz B coming back 4 more--No matter what !!!
    Unit: BB9700(BOLD II ) PIN: soon change agn..link me here