Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tekken 6

rahtid, a suh long mi nuh log in, from march? neva realize u made a post. newayz u can still add mi or tell me ur psn id n i'll add u.

i'll add you, BCK has also updated his ps3 so he can join in on the beatups if he is man enough

Look Sick... definitely gona give it a try..

add me KronicOD XBL just start play recently and my fav char has to be Alisa ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Well I have been playing for a while not hardcore or anything and I have even been to the tournaments and such and button smashers get eaten alive by people who know how to play the game personally up until now I have not been able to pull off the 10 combo strings but I have been hit by them on several occasions though, I did hear that VF 4 is very detailed though like for example the black Kick Boxing girl in there she has like 4 difference stance which seems to branch of in like 20 or more different moves for each stance
    I have continuously seen button mashers been destroyed by people using specifically Yoshimitsu, Lei, Lee, Paul, King, Heihachi, Nina, Asuka, Bryan and Jin. There counters and super hits are devastating and long ranged. King grabs you from any position out of anything.

Lol @ chig trash talkin BCK. bwoy i dnt visit here enuff so these messages miss me, i dnt c th request, i'm tired of the yellow connections fightin US players, dnt like bein beatin by lag, altho i do most of th beatin lol. o n @ Overdose, i wish tekken 6 culd play cross platform so i culd add u, cuz the more th merrier

O n tekken tag tournament 2 look like it a go sick.