Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL Online - Private Server

can someone who knows bout this game find a guide and post here about each character class and what stat points to put to each when lvlling or something of the sort so when the rest of us start playing, we wont make the mistake of messing up or characters or choosing the wrong character.
    clone

will see what i can find... cause lvling to fast i basically have probs also to distribute stats.
    one thing to remember depending on class distribute most of the points to the sort of dmg the class mostly rely on and to also match the weapon and gear you are using.
    I'm using force archer "squishy class" so i match my stats to gears first so i can wear higher gear with more defense first before i match stats to meet weapon requirements.

armour and weapon stats and requirments

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/guide.og?op=w1

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/guide.og?op=a1

my char...

lvling & skilling is fairly easy. however, grinding on mobs same lv or a little lower may be a major hassle. a lvl 1-2 mob pwned me at lv 2x lol
    these mobs are lv 50 and I can barley manage.

I shudder to think what awaits me in port lux

Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Apr 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

progress report....

not normal attire for archer but i actually prefer wizard gears sometimes

little bit of action

Last edited by Taktician; Apr 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

This is a Cabal private server so what happened did the game go P2P, was it shut down or is it not offered outside of Korea?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

what server u guys on? i started on 100x an im 2x but i dont get rank up quest yet? hssst.. or it dont give it? imma try 300x an see
    CPU ATHLON II X4 635 3.4GHZ OC
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600
    GFX ASUS HD 4870 1GB dark knight
    MOBO ASRock M3A785GXH/128M

me and Ryu on 100x server playing mostly on channel 19 (IGN- Binimi)

official server are still up but remember alot of demographic restrictions are on them, that may be why these guys decided to create this private server.

Some quest are tied together and in a "tree" format so u may not get them until you have completed previous quest. For rank up quest best to try and complete all quest from "Officers" and "Instructors" also check quest list (press T) and click on LIST tab and look throuh you available quest. Check under the tab that stats whatever class you are and rank up quest will fall under that tree.

wouldnt recommend jumping into 300X server unless u already familiar with the game as you will be lvling way too fast to even realise what to do next (that what i feel anyways)

to rhatid

tak, how the hell u reach lvl 100+ already. is the leveling that fast ????

also, i caan find the resource that gives info about each class of character and advantages of each.

will be downloading this now.

EDIT:::i noticed a premium item under ur char name Tak, what is it and do u buy from the website?
    Last edited by kev007_2002; Apr 30, 2009 at 09:41 AM.
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

kev the lvling isnt fast lol. its Ridiculos dude lol.. tooo easy. an tak iv bin playin Cabal Eu before they even made and US verson lol. soo i know all about cabal. i had all class at completer/transcender. i just got tired of buying a key for proxy cap. my ing is FaTaLiC imma link unu ina game. an the Rank up quest NOT suppose to be Tied. cause its not like that in Official. u get rank up quest every 10 lvls. regaurdless cause me is a man dont like quest.
    CPU ATHLON II X4 635 3.4GHZ OC
    RAM 16GB DDR3 1600
    GFX ASUS HD 4870 1GB dark knight
    MOBO ASRock M3A785GXH/128M

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    to rhatid

tak, how the hell u reach lvl 100+ already. is the leveling that fast ????

also, i caan find the resource that gives info about each class of character and advantages of each.

will be downloading this now.

EDIT:::i noticed a premium item under ur char name Tak, what is it and do u buy from the website?
    It is obvious that 1. you don't have xifre or 2. tak is not on your xfire because when he goes into game exploration mode in lives and breathes which ever game it is and seeing that he had an entire day to himself since he didn't have work I can only imagine how long he has been on it or on the other hand leveling could just be really easy
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.