Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL Online - Private Server

Default CABAL Online - Private Server

If your a fan of cabal and didnt get a chance to get into the game i am testing out the private server.

http://www.elitecabal.com/

There are 2 available server a 100X and a 300X.
    The problem with XX-xp servers is you wont get to complete quest while you still low lvl. THis server seems mostly focused around nation wars and event seem to be fairly frequent.
    i'm on the 100X will be creating a few chars, i may switch over to the 300x server as soon as i am familiar with the game again as there are some quest that has to be done and i want to find out how to get to those "must" quest before getting too high. has i am lvl35 right now and still trying to get to a lvl-10(i think) "must" quest so i can start using combo system.
    All skills and outfits seeks to be available on this server

level 48 before i got to complete lvl 10 questt so i could start using combo system

Could you elaborate on this whole 100x, 300x and XX-xp servers what are the difference between them? I want to try this out to see what the hype is about graphical it seems poor unless its just your system Tak
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

gfx on cabal is animation style not CG.. pics above not from my comp.

100x - gathering XP at 100 times normal rate (instead of getting 15xp per kill u get 1500, private servers normally do this to get rid of the grind from MMO's)
    300x- gathering XP at 300 times normal rate

gfx above is generally what cabal really looks like .. a few more SS

FORCE ARCHERS FTW
    Last edited by Taktician; Apr 29, 2009 at 09:10 AM.

Well I played 2Moons and it was not CG either to my knowledge and with a good card it was surprisingly sharp a friend of mine had a bad video card and it looked nothing like the way it looked on my machine. So I take it that 100X and 300X are classed as XX-xp servers?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

ok this caught my eye
    anu didn't u se this thread http://techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54820
    where were you when all this fun was happening
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Where was I you ask well when I found out about Cabal there was no room for me what happened is someone used their computer to make a server with an ip address outside of Jamaica I think it was a proxy server so what the Tech Ja guys were doing was they were playing Cabal through that server so when they run the client it didn't view them as being in Jamaica but they were like 10 openings I think and all 10 were taken, thus I could not participate in the spectacle

oh well, maybe u can "try" this one
    prob tho tak, you think I can download from the official site?
    cuz filefront=error, download.com= page missing, gamershell= timeout error and I ain't waiting 2hrs in line on fileplanet.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    oh well, maybe u can "try" this one
    prob tho tak, you think I can download from the official site?
    cuz filefront=error, download.com= page missing, gamershell= timeout error and I ain't waiting 2hrs in line on fileplanet.
    Ha ha ha it seems like it is your day

I might try this out, to see what got you guys so hooked.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008