Thread: Online Games CD-Key trading or somn

Default Online Games CD-Key trading or somn

I was wondering if there's anyone out there that has a copy of Company of heroes but doesn't play it online or is willing to part with a working online key. Would appreciate if someone could email one to me.

Since this is a forum for more than me and i couldn't feel ok with coming on the ppl dem forum and beginning all by my lonesome, i'm making this a general thing.

If u guys have keys u want to trade or give away u can post here.

So if u are done with ur copy of COH, don't have net access or whatever... i am here. Haven't gotten around to actually buying the game yet and doubt i'll be able to.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Forgot... paranoid world. *sigh*
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Forgot... paranoid world. *sigh*
    You left out operative words:

"I WANT TO BUY"
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Click the below link.

www.freekeysforgamzz.net

Comany of Heros.

lol...right. lame! sorry for trying the impossible. Is a money ting everywhere
    All rights reserved.

FUnny isnt it, Most of us dont pay for games, we just download and crack but when it comes to giving someone a key for a game that u not using, all of a sudden is a money thing lol
    3600 X2 Brisbane @ 2 gigahurtz C/W OCZ Vendetta 92 mm, Biostar tforce 550 mobo, Corsair xms2 2 gig DDR2 800 512 x 4, MSI NX8600 gts OCv

I remember making a thread about this once and seeing no answers. I shared the beta battlefield keys with people cause I hate seeing things go to waste once I have them and I hope its the same for you.

Basically, If you have an online capable PC game and aren't using it any further pass on the key/account to someone here. DO IT!
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I remember making a thread about this once and seeing no answers. I shared the beta battlefield keys with people cause I hate seeing things go to waste once I have them and I hope its the same for you.

Basically, If you have an online capable PC game and aren't using it any further pass on the key/account to someone here. DO IT!
    You not talking keys to games that persons have bought have you? Talking keys to beta games and such, yeah?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

no am talking keys to games that persons have bought and put down. Keys to racing games that still have online, keys to fps games that still have online etc.

Betas too would work.
    Most ppl probably lost these things already still
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeru View Post
    FUnny isnt it, Most of us dont pay for games, we just download and crack but when it comes to giving someone a key for a game that u not using, all of a sudden is a money thing lol
    So where did you think they got a legit key in the first place from the gamekey fairy?

Thats no different from having a game you purchased lying around and then just giving it to some random person, I don't know about you but the average person if they have games laying around that they are not using they would most likely give it to a friend or someone they know or rate but they will either not give it away or sell it to a random person last time I checked most people on TJ were random people.

Beta keys are not an issue I have given away beta keys which were sent exclusively to the previous beta testers only for something very similar to what Semi stated I know there are people who may be able to make good use of them here but to just go a give away a legit key which I had purchased well now thats a totally different thing I have to side with A_A.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.