Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro Officially Offers BlackBerry® Service Now

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    Lol @ this thread, dont expect no good prices, they want y'all in contract fi rape unnu like what i'm getting now.. But o well. claro 2 di werl?
    If this is the case, where are their contract plan prices. When Lime had their Berry Promo they gave a lovely discount on all their Berries. I have no problem with being on a contract. After all the carrier has to secure their revenue. The prices of the handsets have to be very competitive however, worst 20% going on phones now...it's gonna be harder for them to sell mobile handsets.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Those prices seem very high!

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    If this is the case, where are their contract plan prices. When Lime had their Berry Promo they gave a lovely discount on all their Berries. I have no problem with being on a contract. After all the carrier has to secure their revenue. The prices of the handsets have to be very competitive however, worst 20% going on phones now...it's gonna be harder for them to sell mobile handsets.
    I have no problems with contract either, but if you look at what claro doing:
    1. they not subsidising the cost of phones on contract, i.e u pay full price + contract
    2. want to lock you on their network too long, lenght of contract 3yrs or prepare to fork out extra upfront for lesser time.

buy up the cheap(er) phones now ppl, cuz them soon not so cheap again.
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I have no problems with contract either, but if you look at what claro doing:
    1. they not subsidising the cost of phones on contract, i.e u pay full price + contract
    2. want to lock you on their network too long, lenght of contract 3yrs or prepare to fork out extra upfront for lesser time.

buy up the cheap(er) phones now ppl, cuz them soon not so cheap again.
    The Standard contract tenure is 2 Years. Thats the most common duration. Why Claro feel seh dem must be 3 years...only way I' would sign up for that is if they taking off 60% or more off the cost of the handset...

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    The Standard contract tenure is 2 Years. Thats the most common duration. Why Claro feel seh dem must be 3 years...only way I' would sign up for that is if they taking off 60% or more off the cost of the handset...
    take off 60% you wish, not claro, they adding 60%+ dem 20% tax...

i mean nobody wants to fork out 30k for an iphone just to have it on 2yr contract
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

take off 60% you wish, not claro, they adding 60%+ dem 20% tax...

i mean nobody wants to fork out 30k for an iphone just to have it on 2yr contract
    The worst part is, in the early days of Claro I can remember clearly the impression being given that they would be selling their phones for little or nothing, because they are not here to make profits from phone sales but from talk time and network traffic. I guess the reality of life hit them. Dem not as rich and they had proclaimed to be, or else they would have fulfilled their misguided perception. Claro so reminds me of rest full of pure Hype, but no substance to back the hype...

They are as rich as they proclaim Cultus, enuff said. Now whats been happening they have to spend more money than plan on some of the basic stuff which they thought would come natrual. Like to make off net calls $12 while paying Digicel a tone of money, You have a lot of factors causing the phone prices to be as it is. Another factor is the tones of phones they send down here half of them got stolen, b4 they even reach jamaica, Claro got hit hard.

OVER 1.9MILLION PHONES WAS SENT HERE IN WHICH THEY WERE TAKEN FROM THE CARTON BOXES,THE BOXES WERE THEN FILL WITH SAND MEASURING THE SAME WEIGHT OF THE PHONES THEN SENT OFF TO THE VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 24, 2009 at 10:33 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

bis------individual account
    bes------enterprise account--business

prepaid service $1500.30-------------*139*30
    pospaid---------------$1275.00
    query pospaid--------------*139#

i already list the phones and prices for each phone. Now go brows at 3g speed. lol Currently they are no plans/contract for these phones my suggestion is buy your phone else where.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 24, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    They are as rich as they proclaim Cultus, enuff said. Now whats been happening they have to spend more money than plan on some of the basic stuff which they thought would come natrual. Like to make off net calls $12 while paying Digicel a tone of money, You have a lot of factors causing the phone prices to be as it is. Another factor is the tones of phones they send down here half of them got stolen, b4 they even reach jamaica, Claro got hit hard.

OVER 1.9MILLION PHONES WAS SENT HERE IN WHICH THEY WERE TAKEN FROM THE CARTON BOXES,THE BOXES WERE THEN FILL WITH SAND MEASURING THE SAME WEIGHT OF THE PHONES THEN SENT OFF TO THE VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
    If that's the case then HV, big deal dem phones got stolen...write it off as bad luck, and go again. Claro gave the impression that their money tree was endless...well fine stop moaning over spilled milk and lost investments. Show us that you have an endless supply of money.... prove it...don't try to recover your losses by passing on your misfortune to us the consumers. Yuh have money...write it off and start again... Claro surly behaving like an impoverished company... bout dem have money...prove it... be competitive..I will wait to see their final end...I hope it will be a great one...

You keep saying they acting like they have money. When did they ever say they had money that sound like some badmind coment Cultus. Now being smart investing wise is the key to this game, Thats what their doing. Not try-ing to prove to the public they have money thats black ppl downfall.