Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Claro Officially Offers BlackBerry® Service Now

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    As said from wednesday been acting up but got a good run today in the vere plains but since i got got back home its between edge and 3g mostly edge tho
    Wolffy I am sure that all your headaches are a location based issue as I live in Portmore and commute to Kingston everyday and I only browse in 3G mode on Claro not to mention sometimes when you're experiencing faulty or poor service in your area I am enjoying the best that 3G has to offer....Dude it looks like you need to move to the Sunshine City or better yet cut down the tree dem near your house
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Well I was living here long b4 digi came much less claro so me nah move just fi get 3g besides it was working fine b4 Wednesday so a them fi sort themself

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Well I was living here long b4 digi came much less claro so me nah move just fi get 3g besides it was working fine b4 Wednesday so a them fi sort themself
    Well you have a point there....I guess you need to report the issue to Claro's Technical department. You know sometimes I wonder if the competitor's are messing with the towers that Claro installed islandwide....Trust me star the mobile wars dem getting more BRUTAL as Digicel looses territory and LIME clamours to regain lost ground
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

lol@the comment above. Its only gona get worse.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    lol@the comment above. Its only gona get worse.
    Oh zeen? Hv_Thugg sounds like you know what's going on behind the scenes? Trust me star we need more insiders like you on this site to keep us informed and fully updated as the mobile wars rage
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Arrow International blackberry service

Am needing to hook up a blackberry for traveling purposes. I called Claro and they informed me that they only have roaming agreements in USA, Canada, & some South & Central American countries. So that leaves me to choose between Lime or Digicel. My question is who has a wider coverage of roaming partners and who will give me a better rate on my BIS usage while abroad?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by trackhouse View Post
    Am needing to hook up a blackberry for traveling purposes. I called Claro and they informed me that they only have roaming agreements in USA, Canada, & some South & Central American countries. So that leaves me to choose between Lime or Digicel. My question is who has a wider coverage of roaming partners and who will give me a better rate on my BIS usage while abroad?

Thanks in advance
    I would recommend Digicel as they have a comprehensive list of Global roaming partners to suit your needs. I am sure you need to go into their offices or at least contact customer care to take advantage of their roaming services.

Take a look at this link and see if the country that you're planning to visit is listed here http://www.digicelbonaire.com/en/cov...aming_partners

Share your thoughts
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I would recommend Digicel as they have a comprehensive list of Global roaming partners to suit your needs. I am sure you need to go into their offices or at least contact customer care to take advantage of their roaming services.

Take a look at this link and see if the country that you're planning to visit is listed here http://www.digicelbonaire.com/en/cov...aming_partners

Share your thoughts
    Well the problem I have with digicel is the speed of the network. i want to be able to get the most out of my service when in Jamaica. Digicel's data is way too slow for my needs. Am already spoiled by 3g so am looking for an option that allows me to roam as well as get proper data speed while at home. I spoke to Claro and was assured that the remaining roaming agreement are already in progress and they should have alot more roaming partners in europe very soon. So i might jus wait it out cuz am not feelin Lime's data packages at all!

Quote Originally Posted by trackhouse View Post
    Well the problem I have with digicel is the speed of the network. i want to be able to get the most out of my service when in Jamaica. Digicel's data is way too slow for my needs. Am already spoiled by 3g so am looking for an option that allows me to roam as well as get proper data speed while at home. I spoke to Claro and was assured that the remaining roaming agreement are already in progress and they should have alot more roaming partners in europe very soon. So i might jus wait it out cuz am not feelin Lime's data packages at all!
    I see. Curious you have a BB Bold right If so I would recommend to stick with Claro to take advantage of the full 3G services that they offer. Anyways bro when you get all the information on the roaming partners it would be super cool to post the info here on Techja so other members can know how to handle this issue.

KEEP US POSTED
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

ok after reading all this i guess its settled then, CLARO FOR THE WIN when it comes on to bb service, just ago park mi digi chip in a nokia and bounce claro for the bb