Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro Officially Offers BlackBerry® Service Now

Default Claro Officially Offers BlackBerry® Service Now

Quote Originally Posted by noreik23 View Post
    Anybody observed the Claro advertisement on page A12 of The Gleaner?

I think Claro is trying to appeal to us.

I wonder what their prices look like.
    Trying is not the right word noreik. Claro once again proved that they have no clue when it comes on to marketing strategies. I called their customer service, they don't have a clue about their BlackBerry plans, I checked their website site...there was nothing. I was utterly disappointed. Claro is still getting a failing grade from me. Big Full Page Full Color Advert, and nobody at the company can give me any info as at 9am this morning when I called. Thats poor.... and the AD looks so nice.... all I was told is that

Prepaid BlackBerry will cost about $1,500
    PostPaid BlackBerry will cost about $1,200
    And this was not confirmed by the supervisor, I was told that what they think.. because they still don't have the official info.....
    Last edited by Cultus; Apr 23, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Trying is not the right word noreik. Claro once again proved that they have no clue when it comes on to marketing strategies. I called their customer service, they don't have a clue about their BlackBerry plans, I checked their website site...there was nothing. I was utterly disappointed. Claro is still getting a failing grade from me. Big Full Page Full Color Advert, and nobody at the company can give me any info as at 9am this morning when I called. Thats poor.... and the AD looks so nice.... all I was told is that

Prepaid BlackBerry will cost about $1,500
    PostPaid BlackBerry will cost about $1,200
    And this was not confirmed by the supervisor, I was told that what they think.. because they still don't have the official info.....
    I too checked their website and was rather annoyed to see no reference to Blackberry. In fact, when I checked the phone listing (Manufacturer), they had no blackberry phones selling.

If the intended purpose of the advertisement was geared at generating attention (Teaser) then it should have been l explicitly mentioned. "Coming Soon" would have been appropriate and even then, Customer Service should have been made abreast of the situation.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

^^ my exact sentiments. Well I called their customer care again, because I am sure by now they must be getting alot of calls re their BB service. And Still no-one can give me a definite answer. So I asked can I come in now and sign up for the BB service. I was told sure you can. So I was like if ya'll don't know the details of the plans/rates etc... how can I sign up....there is too much disparity with regards to their new BB Services... Better They had put Coming Soon rather than mislead the public.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Default Rejoice claro starts blackberry service 2day.

Claro starts blackberry service 2day. No info apart from the phones will be.
    Blackberry 9000
    Blackberry 8100
    Blackberry 8320
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Claro starts blackberry service 2day. No info apart from the phones will be.
    Blackberry 9000
    Blackberry 8100
    Blackberry 8320
    Hope it's good. You have any url link with this information?
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaptor View Post
    Hope it's good. You have any url link with this information?
    .....Oh sorry meng. No info.
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Well at least you a little bit more info than in this thread .... no prices
    http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74096

Basically they would start with prepaid service
    Prices
    Bold.........72245,38
    Curve--------45926
    Pearl--8120-------41452,74
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    ^^ my exact sentiments. Well I called their customer care again, because I am sure by now they must be getting alot of calls re their BB service. And Still no-one can give me a definite answer. So I asked can I come in now and sign up for the BB service. I was told sure you can. So I was like if ya'll don't know the details of the plans/rates etc... how can I sign up....there is too much disparity with regards to their new BB Services... Better They had put Coming Soon rather than mislead the public.
    I agree, 'Coming Soon' would have been much more appropriate. Jamaica right now is Blackberry crazy and now misleading us all AGAIN is only going to increment our frustration. How is it that we know more about Claro's services than their own customer care reps? Come on Claro you're not giving us any reason to use your services.

how can the prepaid cost more than postpaid.