Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $250 jamaican dollar for a claro replacement

I'm from Jamaica and live in Jamaica. Whats the fuss about?

Quote Originally Posted by ruption View Post
    dude u r not from jamaica or u r not living in jamaica....who feels it knows it...
    Whats the fuss about? i think i live in jamaica is either you buy it or you dont buy it simple, Supose i should get up later and start posting on the others, for example Digicel no longer have vip unlimited what the hell is wrong with them? or Lime network is charging us to register blackberry service whats wrong with them?. Dude each do their stuff diffrently.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 15, 2009 at 04:25 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    I've gone through several replacements with Digicel. The first was free. Other times, its $200 for the replacement. If you don't have your papers, they WON'T replace the SIM.
    TOTAL foolishness you DO NOT NEED your papers to get a replacement sim

after my phone was stolen after 6 years of the same sim i got back my # no letter i didnt even know the YEAR I BOUGHT IT i got it though, lol, by persuasion, i ended up veryfying the sim by dialed/recieved calls

digicel HAD TO give me back my number, yu bright

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    TOTAL foolishness you DO NOT NEED your papers to get a replacement sim

after my phone was stolen after 6 years of the same sim i got back my # no letter i didnt even know the YEAR I BOUGHT IT i got it though, lol, by persuasion, i ended up veryfying the sim by dialed/recieved calls

digicel HAD TO give me back my number, yu bright
    Claro is gona find it hard to match that 1

is either you buy it or you leave it
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

so are u one of them that trading in and got a dree sim from claro lol, so u have to pay for the replacement

jomo Guest

wtf is this guy even complaining about anyway? LOL, two hundred and 50 dollars? dat a wha mi GI BEGGA fi di day! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    wtf is this guy even complaining about anyway? LOL, two hundred and 50 dollars? dat a wha mi GI BEGGA fi di day! lol
    Hear TechJamaica rich man dem LOL suh Jomo, beg yuh a ting nuh mi bredda

250 kinda gross still....especially since da first one was cheaper....it should be free for any network, after all...ur still using ther service.
    Solid as BARACK

Quote Originally Posted by telony View Post
    250 kinda gross still....especially since da first one was cheaper....it should be free for any network, after all...ur still using ther service.
    first one is not cheaper same price. Claro chip $250 all round the board.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1