Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ether Saga Online

Default Ether Saga Online

been awhile since i've played a new MMO i'm gonna check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OEa6sPjpUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm83t...eature=related

http://eso.perfectworld.com the client is about 1.6. I used the Direct D/l from their site and D/l was completed in about 35min.

I'm playing on western server realm 02

Its on the anime side- but i have always prefered my games to look like games instead of the attempt for realism (guess i'm just old school), and seems it will offer some button smasshing fun as from the videos it seems to be fast pace action

6 classes

Melee attacker and/or tank class. Engages in battle wearing heavy armor. Weapon of choice: lance

Melee attacker. Can become invisible and has the ability to flee. Wears medium armor and dual-wields poison-tipped daggers.

Spell caster(defensive). Possesses the power to heal and cast defensive buffs. Wear light armor in combat and commonly equips staves.

Ranged attacker. Capable of disabling targets with status effects such as slow, ensnare, and sleep. Wears medium armor and fights with a bow.

Spell caster(offensive). Uses offensive and manipulation spells. Can also cast damage-increasing buffs. Wears light armor and equips amulets.

Spell caster/tank. Uses healing magic spells and status effects to aid as a secondary tank class. Wears heavy armor and fights with hammers
    Last edited by Taktician; Apr 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM.

SS of Pets

more SS

pray do tell if this game uses gameguard so I don't waste my time downloading cuz 2 games now I d/l that gg don't work with on win7
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

nope didnt see any gameguard loading.... havent gone into the "meat" of it so when i do will let u all know.

IGM binimi (rogue)

tho i'm playing rogue now will be testing out dragoon soon

ima join this game too look out fa spenshell if ign available on u bl requests
    BB:Pin pm me

it kinda looks a bit too cartoony for me to play tho but hows the leveling n stats system?

That is really cool game i have to say, it is like the combination of MapleStory and Perfect World

same thing i was thinkin in ma head i was like it luk like a 3d version a maple

gonna dload this for my lappy, looks like a game i may enjoy, desktop is for wow only

Quote Originally Posted by weblegend View Post
    That is really cool game i have to say, it is like the combination of MapleStory and Perfect World
    MapleStory heard nothing but bad things about heard good things about Perfect World from Tac this seems like a 3D Ragnorak

This makes it seem that it is on a decent graphical level

Last edited by Anubis; Apr 21, 2009 at 11:46 PM.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.