Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apprentice WOOT!!!

ok cool....haven't really been around so i know why now.
    Thanks yow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemicys View Post
    ok cool....haven't really been around so i know why now.
    Thanks yow.
    If you are really serious about increasing your post count....The Mobile Section is a great place to start as most of the site's activity is in that area plus you could get the chance to meet alot of friends while building your Ratings on the site.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Yeah that pretty much where i was heading to catch up on what i been missing out still...thanks for the suggestion thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemicys View Post
    Ok so i trying to start a new thread in buy and sell and it say i need to check my administrative privileges.

Suggestions anyone...that would be great
    you need 150 post you only have 5 lets see the math now 1+100+5 hmm pssh you do the math
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    you need 150 post you only have 5 lets see the math now 1+100+5 hmm pssh you do the math
    Hv_Thugg ha ha....you are something else bro....Curious like how you have so much all of 9, 231 donate the 145 to the brother nuh star....Bring him if you can nuh bossman.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Hv_Thugg ha ha....you are something else bro....Curious like how you have so much all of 9, 231 donate the 145 to the brother nuh star....Bring him if you can nuh bossman.
    lol........................

If you are really serious about increasing your post count....The Mobile Section is a great place to start as most of the site's activity is in that area plus you could get the chance to meet alot of friends while building your Ratings on the site.
    thats were i headed and i did not shop chatting

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    thats were i headed and i did not shop chatting
    It's all good bro....Seriously you have made your mark on this site plus I know for a fact that you've made a ton of friends of which I count myself blessed to have met your acquaintance....All in all Techja has touched our lives in so many ways than just sharing ideas and commenting on Tech products.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

It's all good bro....Seriously you have made your mark on this site plus I know for a fact that you've made a ton of friends of which I count myself blessed to have met your acquaintance....All in all Techja has touched our lives in so many ways than just sharing ideas and commenting on Tech products.
    mi boss yuh just emotional wid di ting suh.....need ppl like u pon the team enuh!
    CLARA 308 4505
    shanewest@live.com

Yuh A Iglaz......Naav Time Fi Yuh!