Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do I level up or rank up or w/e lol

Mind what u post cuz u might end up having 3 less posts per day. A_A might just delete u off the site lol
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Seriously, if nothing on the site interests you enough to voice your opinion on, you don't even need to be a member of the site. If all you need are classifieds, I think even Chris would point you to ShopinJa or the Gleaner. Classifieds are a privilege for the various contributors of this forum.
    Simple breakdown for 150 posts: 1 post per day= 5 months. 2 posts per day= 2.5 months. 3 posts per day= 1month and few weeks. How hard is that? I've seen people here from 2004 with less than 30posts complaining that 150 is too high.
    There will always be someone to complain, personally I think it should be higher than 150.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermzi81 View Post
    I'm gonna try the 3 post per day. So I can be in the privileged group of the "classified" . Post Number 1.. Muahhhhhhhh!!!!
    As long as it is 3 constructive posts a day, go ahead and knock yourself out.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    There will always be someone to complain, personally I think it should be higher than 150.
    I'm complaining that it's less than 1000 That number would be an easy number to attain without vigilant mods.
    However we have A_A and Ramesh. We'd have a lot less of this nonsense.
    I love this site too much to see people just wanna join to make money and Chris barely making anything from ads to keep it up and running.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    I think you have to defeat the entire forum in Mafia Wars to level up.
    DWL yo, mad sinting!!!

lol Mafia Wars..... jah kno

I think the limit is ok just where it is. most ppl still haven't reached it yet....LOL.

dude only way to graduate to a higher status, Is tew be the flyest bird in the flock, you obviously have some more "fappin" to do.....

Over six years later and these comments are still epic... lmfao
    <DEADMENTS>