Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How do I level up or rank up or w/e lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jermzi81 View Post
    Thats why I'm using it now. Because of that same reason.. 150 is a lot of post tho.. Cant that be revised? seriously.. Also it seems like this is your website. Like the new look of the forum. Just trying to get use to. I'm on techjamaica for a while now but I keep forgetting my password and login. So I'm starting over now.. But for real 150 is a lot.
    Actually thats kinda low with the level of spamming that some individuals do to get to 150 points so they can get into the classifieds.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Me tyaad fi beg ppl post stuff for me!
    Out of curiosity, who has posted for you in the Classifieds? Send me a PM with the list.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Jahkno.. I have to go use this for like two months now before I can post something in the classifieds. So how it works for Shopinja. You can just sign up and post stuff same time in the classifieds section.
    The Key to Independence is reading...

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    Out of curiosity, who has posted for you in the Classifieds? Send me a PM with the list.
    He has started spamming the forum anyway. Can ban him now.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Thats why I'm using it now. Because of that same reason.. 150 is a lot of post tho.. Cant that be revised? seriously.. Also it seems like this is your website. Like the new look of the forum. Just trying to get use to. I'm on techjamaica for a while now but I keep forgetting my password and login. So I'm starting over now.. But for real 150 is a lot.
    TJ is my tech site but I'm not the owner Personally 150 is too low but no one will take my advice and raise it to 1000. And I had suggested this long before I had 1000 posts btw.
    There's also a forgotten password link.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; May 3, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Seriously....150 not really alot once u get involved. wen i was a noob 2 i used 2 think that was impossible 2 reach....but just strt post USEFUL stuff n give ur input on existing threads n you'll reach there in no time... 150/5=30..... u can reach there in less than a month.....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    dwl......TJBI (TechJam Bureau of Investigation) at them......

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    TJ is my tech site but I'm not the owner Personally 150 is too low but no one will take my advice and raise it to 1000. And I had suggested this long before I had 1000 posts btw.
    There's also a forgotten password link.
    1000 post yute....not even i reach deh yet....think 150 good enough....scammers ago get tired b4 they even reach 50

I've seen persons reach over that in a day, but usually A_A or ramesh take out the trash b4 it gets messy.

Bombaaaaat!!!!! den a wen mi ago reach 150???? mi dehya three plus years now and this is my 80th post. well looking at it positively...... mi only got three more years to go. (80 is just a little past half of 150)
    Simple is good.

Seriously, if nothing on the site interests you enough to voice your opinion on, you don't even need to be a member of the site. If all you need are classifieds, I think even Chris would point you to ShopinJa or the Gleaner. Classifieds are a privilege for the various contributors of this forum.
    Simple breakdown for 150 posts: 1 post per day= 5 months. 2 posts per day= 2.5 months. 3 posts per day= 1month and few weeks. How hard is that? I've seen people here from 2004 with less than 30posts complaining that 150 is too high.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; May 4, 2011 at 11:53 PM.

I'm gonna try the 3 post per day. So I can be in the privileged group of the "classified" . Post Number 1.. Muahhhhhhhh!!!!
    The Key to Independence is reading...