Thread: Enter The Matrix

Default Enter The Matrix

Does anyone have this game for PC? If so, do you notice any performance problems? Do you know of anyone who has had them and if so, do you know of ways to rectify it? Or is this just another poor console-to-PC port? Your comments please.

Default Re:Enter The Matrix

Well I intend getting this four cd title.

I am getting the excellent Blood Rayne first then it is next on my list.

I doubt it's was ported from a console. Notice that it was released on all platforms on the same day, although that dosen't rule the possibility...

lets start a riot no more tickets for matrix reloaded and revolution until they agree to put the game on ps 1

u with me

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=11;threadid=792;start=0#msg6289 date=1053716887]
    Does anyone have this game for PC? If so, do you notice any performance problems? Do you know of anyone who has had them and if so, do you know of ways to rectify it? Or is this just another poor console-to-PC port? Your comments please.
    [/quote]

I got the isos for this game from seanbee at our most recent lanothon in St. Anns Bay.
    The thing is though, : I placed them on devnull's machine because I had already packed up my box. Gonna install and test by tommorow....will let u know.

I've discovered that only machines with nVIDIA cards and high end ATI cards seem to run the game well. All other cards seem to have a problem with the speed. Performance is ridiculously choppy.

I changed out my ATI Radeon 8500 for a GeForce 4 Ti4600 and it ran beautifully. Other people with weaker machines that had ANY kind of GeForce card ran the game smoothly as well. Then I realised something.

The XBOX uses an nVIDIA based video renderer. The game was originally targetted at the XBOX. In that, I found the cause of my problem. They should have just left it on the console. PC version is sloppy across the board.

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=11;threadid=792;start=0#msg7518 date=1054848597]
    I've discovered that only machines with nVIDIA cards and high end ATI cards seem to run the game well. All other cards seem to have a problem with the speed. Performance is ridiculously choppy.

I changed out my ATI Radeon 8500 for a GeForce 4 Ti4600 and it ran beautifully. Other people with weaker machines that had ANY kind of GeForce card ran the game smoothly as well. Then I realised something.

The XBOX uses an nVIDIA based video renderer. The game was originally targetted at the XBOX. In that, I found the cause of my problem. They should have just left it on the console. PC version is sloppy across the board.
    [/quote]

You are contradicting yourself.

[quote author=Wayne link=board=11;threadid=792;start=0#msg7500 date=1054840974]
    lets start a riot no more tickets for matrix reloaded and revolution until they agree to put the game on ps 1

u with me
    [/quote]

I could care less about Enter The Matrix. I would perfer having tekken tag tournament on the ps1(now that would be worth the time)

Tekken Tag Tournament? What about Virtua Fighter 4? Soul Calibur?