Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 Easy Steps to download Youtube Videos to your Berry using BOLT BROWSER

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Well the thing is I tried to upgrade to version .247 and I ran the app loader but I got the message which said the .241 was more advanced than the .247 so I didn't force it from there? Still curious how can .241 be more advanced that the .247? Cultus any thoughts on this issue?

Share your thoughts.
    Could you guys send me the link for the roms here as well as how to back up my pins, apps and data here please.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I'm on the crackberry forums now, and basically what I am getting is that it really comes down to user preference. Some say it more stable than .247 while others object. if it works for you then just leave it. If it aint broke, don't fix it . honestly I saw it and was curious to try it. But from my research more crackberry users were reporting positive feedback from 247. Hence me going with that OS. But 241 is just as good. I see good reviews on it as well...
    Well I have had it for about 1 month now and so far it runs quite well with no issues except that I am unable to back up my phone which was working previously with the rom that came with the phone.

Have you experienced this issue with the .247 os upgrade?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by noreik23 View Post
    Could you guys send me the link for the roms here as well as how to back up my pins, apps and data here please.
    HV posted a link somewhere in the BB forum. I can't remember where right now...I think it was in the BlackBerry Club Thread. I will search for it for you if you don't find it before me.

Well I have had it for about 1 month now and so far it runs quite well with no issues except that I am unable to back up my phone which was working previously with the rom that came with the phone.

Have you experienced this issue with the .247 os upgrade?
    No don't have that problem. I just checked and I was able to do a backup of my device.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I'm thinking maybe it's that 241 is official and 247 isn't hence it picks up the 241 but not the 247, just shooting in the dark here.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I'm thinking maybe it's that 241 is official and 247 isn't hence it picks up the 241 but not the 247, just shooting in the dark here.
    Well I am gonna do the upgrade to the .247 right about now and see if it solves the issue where I am unable to back up my device....Trust me though I have so many important files on my berry....I really need to solve this unable to back up problem.

Cultus, Wolffy, Cloud....any suggestions?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Well I am gonna do the upgrade to the .247 right about now and see if it solves the issue where I am unable to back up my device....Trust me though I have so many important files on my berry....I really need to solve this unable to back up problem.

Cultus, Wolffy, Cloud....any suggestions?
    Let me tell you how I do it and if it differs from your method then we'll troubleshoot.
    1) Install DM 4.7 Plus Media Manager
    2) Connect my Berry to the PC. WindowsXP+SP3 sees it and installs it.
    3) Launch DM
    4) It asks for my BB Password
    5) I then go into my Synchronize Menu
    6) I check synchronize organizer data then go into the synchronize settings. I configure it to sync everything with my Outlook with my custom parameters.
    7) I click synchronize and then presto everything syncs and it now backed up.

For Backup & Restore: I simply choose the option that I want and presto everything works the way its supposed to from there.

Now is that the same basic procedure that you follow?
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I only want to stream. Not interested in downloading and saving
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

@Barrettrs Have you tried both the full backup method as well as the one where you select each individual option? I remember one time the full backup gave error whenever I tried so I selected each of them to backup.
    Last edited by Cloud; Apr 8, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    @Barrettrs Have you tried both the full backup method as well as the one where you select each individual option? I remember one time the full backup gave error whenever I tried so I selected each of them to backup.
    Well I tried the full backup method and that is what is giving me the issues....gonna try the individual backup and see how that goes...thanks for the tips....will post the results
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Well I tried the full backup method and that is what is giving me the issues....gonna try the individual backup and see how that goes...thanks for the tips....will post the results
    Update on this post guys....Since I did the BB Bold 5.0 downgrade back to Os v4.5.0.247 my phone is back to normal in respect to Backing up and full synchronization....I guess the other OS was corrupted cause I did upgrades so frequently but the OS 5.0 deleted all those junk files and now my BOLD is as GOOD as New.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991