Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    No prob.....I am here still mesmerized by those lips...Curious? "Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"
    oo realy now I would love to see what Mrs. Incredible would do to you if she saw what you were posting on this site
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    oo realy now I would love to see what Mrs. Incredible would do to you if she saw what you were posting on this site
    Ha ha....Ha ha...trust me yute....why you PENE (spanish) Blocking me....
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Ha ha....Ha ha...trust me yute....why you PENE (spanish) Blocking me....
    I ain't PENE (Spanish) blocking you but if I was it would be because you are bloody greedy you have something at home waiting on you leave opportunities for others may have to change your name from "Mr. Incredible" to Mr. Gluttony"
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I ain't PENE (Spanish) blocking you but if I was it would be because you are bloody greedy you have something at home waiting on you leave opportunities for others may have to change your name from "Mr. Incredible" to Mr. Gluttony"
    Ha ha...glad to have you as a friend...Always looking out for me...I respect that bro...Anyways...myself and HOT LIPS are Techie friends okay bossman...no funny business not going on....

Thanks for Caring though.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Aguess that ends all the santa jokes and pick up lines lol Now the party done we can get back to the thread at hand.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Apr 6, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Aguess that ends all the santa jokes and pic up lines lol
    Ha ha and we were all bonding so much and having tons of fun...Thanks to Anubis the party OVER.....
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Ha ha...glad to have you as a friend...Always looking out for me...I respect that bro...Anyways...myself and HOT LIPS are Techie friends okay bossman...no funny business not going on....

Yeah man anytime I'm here to offer full support and I know you had no intentions of funny business I know it would strictly be serious business like how you booked that 5 star restaurant and hotel and it can't be for Mrs. Incredible because she is off the island

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Aguess that ends all the santa jokes and pick up lines lol Now the party done we can get back to the thread at hand.
    Actually the thread is at an end from some time back Col fixed the issue that she was experiencing

Ha ha and we were all bonding so much and having tons of fun...Thanks to Anubis the party OVER.....
    I say lets shoot HV and bury him in a shallow grave and continue the party
    Last edited by Anubis; Apr 6, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

Is what really going on in dis ya thread on techj sah?

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll
    and thank you guys for your help. I did not have the Show Avatar option ticked.
    Glad you got it working now.

Yes please let them know we are Techie friends....I dont want either of us getting in any trouble

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post
    Yes please let them know we are Techie friends....I dont want either of us getting in any trouble
    Well Col you guys will only get in trouble if you are caught and Barret seems to be a veteran in this field