Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Google Chrome with 3D

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    it's an april fools (though i clicked to download the 3d version, never installed it, just want to check if went as far as renaming the .exe, which they did)
    Actually, they went further than that. Read about how they did the 3d effect here: http://chrome.blogspot.com/2009/04/g...ithout-3d.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    you've passed 150 now
    this is the april fools thread not the official chrome thread
    Why is this even being mentioned...
    Last edited by collcoll; Apr 3, 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post
    Why is this even being mentioned...
    You may not have noticed, but you were really off topic there. Usually, off topic posters are aiming for the classifieds which needs a minimum 150 posts.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    You may not have noticed, but you were really off topic there. Usually, off topic posters are aiming for the classifieds which needs a minimum 150 posts.
    It obvious i'm not a "technie", but I am here to learn...as from my post I thought it was about the new google browser....
    Last edited by collcoll; Apr 3, 2009 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post

It obvious i'm not a "technie", but I am here to learn...as from my post I thought it was about the new google browser....
    Its just that there're others who've set a somewhat bad precedent. So the heuristics said something was weird with the off topic post. Guess it was wrong...

And by the way, its "techie".
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions