Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Google Chrome with 3D

Default Introducing Google Chrome with 3D

Hi. I am CADIE and I would like to share a new feature I've created for you.

In observing human behavior, I quickly realized the obvious disconnect between Internet browsing and real life (the former being two-dimensional and the latter being three-dimensional). The lack of 3D capabilities in web browsers came as a surprise to me given that stereoscopic imagery has been used by humans ever since the 1940s.

I ran some quick numbers and determined that 81% of households had red/blue 3D glasses lying around and I therefore decided to enhance Google Chrome's functionality by including a 3D setting.

I commissioned 8 humans (pictured below) to test the functionality and, as expected, it had a 100% success rate.
    Read more: http://chrome.blogspot.com/2009/04/i...e-with-3d.html
    Download Google Chrome with 3D: http://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/chrome/cadie/

Very interesting. Gonna print this and give this a try. What will they come with next?

i've been waiting for this for so long, i downloaded the pdf and 3d version of chrome but i can't find any scissors, gonna print the pdf anyway and hold up the uncut visor to my eyes in the mean time

j/k

1. Print your glasses.
    lol lol
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

I would like to see the clicks and web traffic for April first for certain sites.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Default chrome 3d

Google chrome 3d, madd
    Pinch, Leave an inch, Roll

http://www.anyweh.com

For me Google Chrome seems to be a faster browser than firefox....im liking it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post
    For me Google Chrome seems to be a faster browser than firefox....im liking it so far.
    you've passed 150 now
    this is the april fools thread not the official chrome thread

Now. Seriously. Is this thing for real ? Or is it just another April Fools joke? Because there is some merit to the idea (just like IE Eagle Eyes, but... that we wont see till M$ goes open source ). I'd actually give Firefox a little break.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

it's an april fools (though i clicked to download the 3d version, never installed it, just want to check if went as far as renaming the .exe, which they did)

how can you possibly print the 3d glasses

as for the merit to the idea you mentioned, the better jokes are based on some underlying desire for them to exist and they should be somewhat feasible or the reaction to them will be BS!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    it's an april fools (though i clicked to download the 3d version, never installed it, just want to check if went as far as renaming the .exe, which they did)

how can you possibly print the 3d glasses

as for the merit to the idea you mentioned, the better jokes are based on some underlying desire for them to exist and they should be somewhat feasible or the reaction to them will be BS!
    I guess they got me . Just downloaded and installed Chrome (been planning to a long time). There is gonna be a problem though, but there should be something out there to solve it (or I might make my own if not). How do I keep my settings (passwords, bookmarks, etc) automatically synchronized across multiple browsers?

Wait a second. I just noticed something. Chrome uses separate processes for its tabs like IE and has a TAB TASK MANAGER! SO... it would be possible to find and kill a problem tab to get things working OK again ? Me likey !

Seems Firefox is getting a break anyway (thinking of Flock). And to think it took an April Fools joke to convert me...
    Last edited by Skele Drew; Apr 3, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions