Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJamaica BlackBerry® Club

Blackberry 101 on how to upgrade ur Blackberry firmware
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

Blackberry 9500 guide in updating firmware

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtbeuS7P1uk
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Mar 30, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    But you said it Nokia is backing away from RIM totaly you still have a few out there that can still do it but its fading out.
    I know its fading out. What I want to know is if there's some programme, developer software etc that can be used to install Blackberry connect to the Nokia E71 to make it like the E62 which can be used on the Blackberry network. I am getting the E71 shortly hence my query.
    When I have heard all I need to make a decision,I Dont Take A Vote! I Make A Decision:
    You don't Have to be Crazy to be my friend.....But it sure helps.......

How do i become a leader... lol ya think a unu 1 ave blackberry pin!
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by rudealf View Post
    I know its fading out. What I want to know is if there's some programme, developer software etc that can be used to install Blackberry connect to the Nokia E71 to make it like the E62 which can be used on the Blackberry network. I am getting the E71 shortly hence my query.
    There was a few around the place but they never work.

But honestly What would you get from the blackberry service using a Nokia phone is push email And browsing, which nokia already have their push message application. So all you will be paying for is browsing. My point is get a Blackberry.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by teensicle View Post
    How do i become a leader... lol ya think a unu 1 ave blackberry pin!
    try and become a member first.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    There was a few around the place but they never work.

But honestly What would you get from the blackberry service using a Nokia phone is push email And browsing, which nokia already have their push message application. So all you will be paying for is browsing. My point is get a Blackberry.
    I've been scouring the internet trying to find a solution for him, but so far it's been a futile effort. I am only seeing where it's no yet supported or available for the E71... My suggestion is the same as yours HV. He Needs to get a Berry.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

i'm not able to use my blackberry messenger nor either download any messenger and use..............my enterprise activation is not set, can anyone help me to sort it out...

my pin is 2496CBB8

Am a gotta get me a Berry when I can (things a bit tight right now), but I don't know much about the BB. How about a general review of the features (both built-in and network) and a contrasting of differences among the Bold, Storm, Curve, etc. Oh yes, and who offers the most/best features network-wise (Digicel, LIME or Claro).
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_ray View Post
    i'm not able to use my blackberry messenger nor either download any messenger and use..............my enterprise activation is not set, can anyone help me to sort it out...

my pin is 2496CBB8
    Why you taking that route? What happen to regular connection? Im not understanding what you trying to do i sent a pm to you explain then ill help you further. Ok i understand ur problem What you will need to do is buy the service from one of the providers Cable&wirless/lime or Digicel its offerd in pospaid & prepaid you cant use the sevice via wifi it wont work thats like trying to cheat the system. Wifi only allows you to brows the net, Thats the reason ur messengers wont connect here is a link to prices and providers
    http://www.digiceljamaica.com/en/ser...and-conditions
    http://www.time4lime.com/content/5/s...tegory/137/459
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Mar 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM.