Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJamaica BlackBerry® Club

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Ha ha...that is a good one...its the reverse of winning the election and then people find out sey you holding DUAL CITIZENSHIP...but here you will be STONED with the INSTRUMENT and the remnants will be sold in the Classifieds.
    Ahmm shouldn't it be Phoned to death
    When I have heard all I need to make a decision,I Dont Take A Vote! I Make A Decision:
    You don't Have to be Crazy to be my friend.....But it sure helps.......

My E62 had ''blackberry connect" and so it was able to be used on the Blackberry network. Is there a fix available to make the Nokia E71 Blackberry network friendly? As Nokia have discontinued Blackberry connect and are promoting their own push mail service. I would love to use this instrument on the Blackberry network. Any Assistance from you blackberry techies ?
    When I have heard all I need to make a decision,I Dont Take A Vote! I Make A Decision:
    You don't Have to be Crazy to be my friend.....But it sure helps.......

Quote Originally Posted by rudealf View Post
    My E62 had ''blackberry connect" and so it was able to be used on the Blackberry network. Is there a fix available to make the Nokia E71 Blackberry network friendly? As Nokia have discontinued Blackberry connect and are promoting their own push mail service. I would love to use this instrument on the Blackberry network. Any Assistance from you blackberry techies ?
    But you said it Nokia is backing away from RIM totaly you still have a few out there that can still do it but its fading out.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Question from me: I notice that my emails and BB Messenger messages do not come in. They are not pushed to me, unless I launch the BB Messenger App or my Email App...then I will see a whole ton load of them coming in. Is that a bug, am I supposed to configure something that I didn't why is that. My Wife's Bold certainly does not behave like that. Hers operate like true push technology....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Question from me: I notice that my emails and BB Messenger messages do not come in. They are not pushed to me, unless I launch the BB Messenger App or my Email App...then I will see a whole ton load of them coming in. Is that a bug, am I supposed to configure something that I didn't why is that. My Wife's Bold certainly does not behave like that. Hers operate like true push technology....
    It is recomended that you do a battery pull at least once a day, Now this normaly happens when ur phone is laging, Do the battery pull then see what happens.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

When I say the first post I thought it was Hv signature, I had to double check it.
    Good move still, especially for the bb newbies.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    It is recomended that you do a battery pull at least once a day, Now this normaly happens when ur phone is laging, Do the battery pull then see what happens.
    Thanks HV. I just did that. Everything is working nice and zippy now. I must say though I had a scare for a Lil bit. When I did the first battery pull, I got endless amount of errors upon restart. and all my email accounts vanished somehow. The phone was like a brand new Berry ... Well I powered down did another Battery Pull, and everything restored in Perfect Order. No errors. My Berry Criss now.... All Thanks to the TechJamaica BlackBerry Club for such a quick response...

No better place to ask this question than in this thread i have been googling but dont see it any where but can I sync files on my berry other than media files or even snyc documents to google docs
    BTW how come I am not seeing my sig in my old posts???
    Last edited by wolfman; Mar 30, 2009 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    No better place to ask this question than in this thread i have been googling but dont see it any where but can I sync files on my berry other than media files or even snyc documents to google docs
    BTW how come I am not seeing my sig in my old posts???
    Here is a list of some of the things I presently sync on my Berry.
    1) Outlook: Contacts, Tasks, Calendar, Notes, Emails
    2) Documents, Movies, Music and other Miscellaneous stuff.....

I need to try out the google services for the Berry....

How you sync documents with media manager? Google sync is good i love i dont have to change my contacts on my pc or calendar all those sync with google sync