Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJamaica BlackBerry® Club

Quote Originally Posted by inque2181 View Post
    Msgs are still going thru, just takes longer than usual... weird
    check if its fluctuating. It happens @ times ur not getting full service do what i just suggest and you should be fine.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

not fluctuating at all, constant small gprs another friend of mine is having the same problem... both using the bold from LIME

not fluctuating at all, constant small gprs another friend of mine is having the same problem... both using the bold from LIME
    Did you remove the battery as suggested or Ctrl + Alt + Del ?
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

well the alt+shift+delete made it caps again but shoudlnt the bb service be suspended seeing that the gprs wasnt in caps?

well the alt+shift+delete made it caps again but shoudlnt the bb service be suspended seeing that the gprs wasnt in caps?
    Well in a regular case yes but in ur case no you just had a freeze/slight malfuction it wasnt a service issue, if you understand what i mean, with these Blackberries it tend to happen hence the suggestion of you guys doing a battery pull at least once per day.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Want to welcome our newest Blackberry member JIGGA
    Last edited by Cultus; Apr 3, 2009 at 06:32 AM.

yall are serious huh ,

i have a blackberry now
    but i aint feeling all the buzz but i must say the berry keeps one organised like no other

so props to u berry fans ill be in a dark corner for now
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

fellow galliance members i have a prob with a 8320

its been in my room like 3months now, the 1st prob was the one of the connector on the board that connects the loud speaker was broken off, since soilder it n it works

the main prb is when u make a call the earphone part malfunction, the volume goes up n down on it own, the sound chips in n out, if u play a song tru it, it plays flawlessly but as u make a call it starts up,i change the internal speaker, still acts up, tought it was a antenna prob change the middle housing, same prob

now the top screws where missing n was apparently causing the fault, replace the screws it worked fine for days up on days, now its sold the person say the same prob start up,

anybody can tell me whats the real cause, i also updated the o\s
    STGC 4 LIFE __________________95-2000
    Blackberry 9550
    blackberry 0 (active)
    BLACKBERRY ALLIANCE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by jamracer View Post
    fellow galliance members i have a prob with a 8320

its been in my room like 3months now, the 1st prob was the one of the connector on the board that connects the loud speaker was broken off, since soilder it n it works

the main prb is when u make a call the earphone part malfunction, the volume goes up n down on it own, the sound chips in n out, if u play a song tru it, it plays flawlessly but as u make a call it starts up,i change the internal speaker, still acts up, tought it was a antenna prob change the middle housing, same prob

now the top screws where missing n was apparently causing the fault, replace the screws it worked fine for days up on days, now its sold the person say the same prob start up,

anybody can tell me whats the real cause, i also updated the o\s
    Jamracer it sounds like you need a new phone bro....Seriously though you need a new board for that phone.....What model is it?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Jamracer it sounds like you need a new phone bro....Seriously though you need a new board for that phone.....What model is it?
    He did say it was a 8320 that phone dont need us it needs God try a technician