Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJamaica BlackBerry® Club

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    The first post will be updated shortly

look for the blackberry sign in ur menu and thats ur Blackberry messenger.
    i dont see it...i see other menu icons but no mssnger

Quote Originally Posted by rickydaboss View Post
    i dont see it...i see other menu icons but no mssnger
    well mabe you just dont have it on the phone, Normaly the phone come with it still but here is it download it and have fun

http://crackberry.com/download/free-software
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

oh zn...bless up u zimi

Quote Originally Posted by rickydaboss View Post
    oh zn...bless up u zimi
    Thats what we are about men.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    lol@cultus jah know of all the persons.
    HV I still have love for the Stormy Berry ... but I guess RIM sees it differently. I would love to get the full scoop on this new yet disappointing move. Imagine what the New Storm is coming with. I'm excited already. Maybe Life with my Bold will be short lived after all. I wont lie I was really getting excited about the Storm. It seems like RIM know something is probably going to happen with it in the short to medium term, which is why they have discontinued it so quickly. Anyways lets watch and see.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    HV I still have love for the Stormy Berry ... but I guess RIM sees it differently. I would love to get the full scoop on this new yet disappointing move. Imagine what the New Storm is coming with. I'm excited already. Maybe Life with my Bold will be short lived after all. I wont lie I was really getting excited about the Storm. It seems like RIM know something is probably going to happen with it in the short to medium term, which is why they have discontinued it so quickly. Anyways lets watch and see.
    it was a april fools joke

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    it was a april fools joke
    No seriously hahahahaha What Tha OMG... I feel like a Nut Head now... I wont even bother to edit my post..mek it stay for good humour....I've been so caught up in work I didnt even remember April Fools LOL...well thats a good laugh for me today

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Barrettrs not getting to work u sure is not for the storm not seeing it after DL
    I didn't realise that there is forum for blackberry and iphone I love that change
    Well I have them running on my phone but if it's not working then I can send you the zip files over Hotmail....Wolffy please remember to unzip the files first then run the Desktop Manager using add/remove programs then browse for the .alx file and install the theme on your Blackberry Bold.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Well I have them running on my phone but if it's not working then I can send you the zip files over Hotmail....Wolffy please remember to unzip the files first then run the Desktop Manager using add/remove programs then browse for the .alx file and install the theme on your Blackberry Bold.
    Do themes and skins, make the Berry run slower. I am always a bit concerned about how much resources these things consume.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Do themes and skins, make the Berry run slower. I am always a bit concerned about how much resources these things consume.
    Well only the Mac and Windows 7 Themes will slow down your berry by about 25% but they look awesome especially the Windows 7 theme.....However I still run the stock theme on my Bold cause it's so fluid when running memory intensive apps such as AP Mobile News.

Cultus if you want a link to the 3 themes let me know I will email them to you.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991