Thread: Hey I am now a Junior Techie

Default Hey I am now a Junior Techie

Are you guys happy when you move up a level. Also, do you move to another level only because of how much posts you have or is there another reason. Does the levels have any meaning?

Exclamation

Always a good idea to consult the FAQ...
    PHP || MySQL || XHTML || CSS || JavaScript

Quote Originally Posted by Sutra View Post
    Always a good idea to consult the FAQ...
    lol@this straight to the point. Well i hope this anz her question, And 2 anz the second part of ur question, Well the further you move up the ladder ur seniority Gets greater hence more respect is some cases.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Its not really important to me. All I joined this site for was to help, get help and make couple friends at times (byproduct). I guess I should also be elated that I'm able to post in the classifieds . . . . . . . NAH!!!

And I've also learnt alot via links posted, etc. That's enough for me.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

fire21 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post
    Are you guys happy when you move up a level. Also, do you move to another level only because of how much posts you have or is there another reason. Does the levels have any meaning?
    Congrats /keep sharing n caring n making new friends

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    Its not really important to me. All I joined this site for was to help, get help and make couple friends at times (byproduct). I guess I should also be elated that I'm able to post in the classifieds . . . . . . . NAH!!!

And I've also learnt alot via links posted, etc. That's enough for me.
    I agree with you as well. Just here to help, learn n to make new friends as well.

Quote Originally Posted by collcoll View Post
    Well as Hv_Thugg said your level of seniority is denoted by your post count and how many you've made....this does not mean you should go around POST WHORING like some of our members as we require facts and knowledge here on the site. Anyways the higher you move up the ladder and the more your status keeps changing Till for e.g. you reach like GURU the more respect you will get and the more friends you tend to meet.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by fire21 View Post
    Congrats /keep sharing n caring n making new friends

I agree with you as well. Just here to help, learn n to make new friends as well.
    indeed, but some a the times wen u have a 'newbie' ranking, most elite members WONT respond to ur requests....so u just haffi use up the SEARCH and treat this Forum like Googly!

congrats coll colll
    CLARA 308 4505
    shanewest@live.com

Yuh A Iglaz......Naav Time Fi Yuh!