Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3G Phones - Blackberry Curve 8900 & 8220

Thumbs down 3G Phones - Blackberry Curve 8900 & 8220

Seeing dat di Javelin & di Kickstart blackberries are not 3G compatible..... Why are we so estatic about dem and owing 1??? Y I ask this is because Jamaica has now 3 mobile carriers and 2 currently and actively have 3G networks operational (LIME & Claro) while Digicel is developing dere alternative to 3G called WiMax..... And also seeing as we Jamaicans now going Blackberry crazied, y are we running down these 2 non 3G fones??????It doesnt make sense 2 me even if di Javelin has a faster processor dan any odda blackberry currently in market......

simple answer not everybody need 3g .. not everybody need a blackberry, not everybody need a phone with cam .. what ever you need you go buy it ... dont puzzle it .. simple logistics

Yung_Jah Guest

I agree with GPRS.

Adding to that, there are person around Jamaica who just need a phone to make a phone call...if they were reading about phones like us, then all that would change....alot of person would buy the 3G phones, wi-fi phones, etc. Some of these same people wouldn't even use the camera or the 3G...just buying the phone cuz they like it though it cost alot...know of any???

Another factor could be the money...there are some person who wouldn't want to spend, for example, 4grand extra to get the right phone...

As a person reading about phones and the features....I definitely would get myself a good phone once the money is there...still saving towards one...and using a cheap phone for the time being.

I even question myself also....why do these manufactureres always leave out some features for some good phones. When the BB Storm was released, I was like....WHY WHY WHY....no WIFI?? for a phone screen that size?
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Mar 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM.

I agree wid u both but while still being logical, Jamaica is moving wid di world of technology and rite now it is 3G....
    "A Person's Ignorance Is Encyclopedic"
    Blackberry Pin: 20735381

It look like di Javelin lovers or di non-3G lovers do not wanna comment on dis post...... Y though?????

No need to comment based on the fact that GPRS anz ur question already.. PPl choose what they want some ppl dont even brows with their phone. Its the same thing as the storm and bold some persons will wonder why ppl buying storm when it dont have wifi, choices.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

lol and at di same time HV most of who buying it dont even ave a wireless modem or ave access 2 any dat much......

Here is how it pans out, the only companies current offering blackberry internet service are Digicel and Lime and non of them are offering it over 3G technology. Furthurmore the only advantage that 3G gives you say over edge is the ability to srteam video, and the reality is most blackberry users would just like to chat, message people and get their emails. If you do those thing on a blackberry on 3G vs Edge you would hardly notice any difference in speed.
    If God be for us who can be against us

Make sense stunna1 but rememba dat Claro will soon introduce BB Services.... U only looked at di Berry vs 3G or EDGE...... 2 each user his own still.... Still nun mek sense ave a Javelin........

Lime has active 3g right now? neva knew that, thought it was still OTW
    in anycase i want the javelin
    i not goin be seriously browsing the net so i can do without the 3g.
    ..speakin of which , i'm lookin to buy one right now