Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackBerry® Frequently Asked Questions

But wen u suspended shortly wat u really talking bout and mean???? Thrown off di netwrork or air time suspended???
    "A Person's Ignorance Is Encyclopedic"
    Blackberry Pin: 20735381

Thats very smart of lime ..........
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I dont quiet share ur comment HV..... Dem dumb dere u mean.......

Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    I agree wid HV and he is totally correct.... But 2 wolfman, where did ur bredrin get his bb from and wat color Sim card is he using wid his bb?? I ave a theory y dat is so..... Please tell ........
    Someone bought it for him out here and he is using the regular white sims

I think u need 2 change dat Sim 2 di Red 1 as I ere dem out-dated since dem upgrade dem network.......

Quote Originally Posted by Poobear View Post
    I think u need 2 change dat Sim 2 di Red 1 as I ere dem out-dated since dem upgrade dem network.......
    It not mine and i have been using all white sims ever since with no problem only when i was postpaid it change colour

Ok den, but from wat I know di white Sims ave a problem activating di Prepaid Blackberry service wid blackberries dat were bought from ovaseas......I even prove it fi miself 3 times recently since last week......

Default BB prepaid question

I want to activate the 7 day plan for the blackberry prepaid and $500 is used to do so, what i want to know is if the BIS burns the credit or does the calls, sms and mms alone use the credit or is the BIS unlimited for the set period and doesn't burn the $500 credit

unlimited bis for the paid period only (email and browsing).

Quote Originally Posted by crysis View Post
    I want to activate the 7 day plan for the blackberry prepaid and $500 is used to do so, what i want to know is if the BIS burns the credit or does the calls, sms and mms alone use the credit or is the BIS unlimited for the set period and doesn't burn the $500 credit
    Bis service dont burn credit any @ all. remember its some what an unlimited service for which ever you pay for. So ur 499 will allow you to get 7days of full push email full web browsing including ur messengers.

This will means regular sms mms regular calls you would have to put on extra credit for those because the 499 would have been deducted already 4 the berry service..
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1