Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlock all Nokia Phones (use on both Digicel and C&W)

Cool Unlock all Nokia Phones for Free !! (So you can use on both Digicel and C&W)

I will Unlock all Nokia phones for free. This means you'll be able to use your phone on both Digicel and C&W networks... or any other network if u decide to travel abroad with the phone. Unlocking is ideal especially if you buy/bought an expensive phone abroad and want to use it here in Jamaica. You must make sure you have a tri band Nokia phone first. Eg.) 900/1800/1900. Your Phone must support either 900 or 1900 for it to work in Jamaica. Digicel uses 900 and C&W uses 1900. If your phone supports both 900/1900 then you can use both Digicel and C&W by switching sim cards whenever you want. To Unlock your phone you need to give:

1.) The Phone type. Eg.) Nokia 7250i, Nokia 3100b
    2.) The Phone's IMEI # it is 15-digits (Press *#06#) to get IMEI
    3.) The network the phone is locked to. Eg.) Digicel, T-Mobile, C&W
    4.) The country where the phone was locked Eg.) Jamaica, USA, UK

You will then receive your unique unlock code with the instructions on how to enter it.

Warning: You only have 5 tries to enter the unlock code correctly, after that the phone can only be unlocked by using a cable !!

I also Unlock Panasonic GD55's/GD50, Siemens CL50/8008/ST55 and a few Samsung and LG Phones !!

Post your request here first !! then for Faster Service, add me to MSN Messenger (darenwisdom@hotmail.com) or send email.
    Last edited by Daren; Dec 14, 2004 at 08:44 PM.
    To be a Master, there must be Mastery !!

Default Re: Unlock all Nokia Phones (use on both Digicel and C&W)

hey there wanna buy a phone from C&W but I want my digi chip to work in it as well

Yeah sure dude... Just go buy your phone from C&W but make sure it's a tri-band phone. That way it can work on Digicel after you unlock it.

yeah daren i just bought a nokia 3100 in st lucia ight and i might want to use a gd sim for it in grenada when i go back..would it work normally or would i have to unlock it? if i have to unlock it would ur unlcok work?

I notice that you didn't mention which network you bought the phone on... but anyways, if the network u bought the phone on in St. Lucia is the same network that ur gonna use the phone on in Grenada then u might not have to Unlock it... but if not and you need to, then i can do it Free !!! As i said before... I Unlock "ALL" Nokia Phones !!!
    Last edited by Daren; Dec 8, 2004 at 11:25 PM.

Yow yute, is a good ting u doin. I've always said it's unfair what some o d man dem doin to b makin money off unlocking codes. If you have to use a cable, then fine, but remote unlocking should b free, especially since most o the software is. I have a Nokia 3100 that I been trying to unlock from when but keep gettin the same code, which doesnt actually work. I'm gonna sen u a PM later wit d info & u si what u can do wid it for me.

hey can u also unlock a siemens MC60?

For unlocking apps go to wap.marlonhall.com from your phones browser

Quote Originally Posted by Grizable
    hey can u also unlock a siemens MC60?

Hey Grizable... if you have a cable to connect your Siemens MC60 to the computer then i can send you the program that will unlock. In the mean-time i'll try and see if it can be unlocked remotely (by sending an unlock code for it).

Quote Originally Posted by mingo_dg
    Yow yute, is a good ting u doin. I've always said it's unfair what some o d man dem doin to b makin money off unlocking codes. If you have to use a cable, then fine, but remote unlocking should b free, especially since most o the software is. I have a Nokia 3100 that I been trying to unlock from when but keep gettin the same code, which doesnt actually work. I'm gonna sen u a PM later wit d info & u si what u can do wid it for me.
    Ok Mingo, I haven't received ur PM but anyways i can unlock your Nokia 3100 provided that u haven't tried to enter the codes more than 5times !! after this the phone can only be unlocked via cable... You only get 5 times to enter the unlock code correctly. I neglected to mention this so i'll go edit my original post now...