Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE KING of Xbox modding and Photoshop

How you mod game systems...i gt a 360 but not moddin it yet..

and dat ute askin bout photoshop..can link mi fi di help stillz...i use photoshop to create designs for my clothes line.."Redline Apparel"..

pluss i do nuff flyerz for parties...so juss come mek mi teach u di ropez yuzimi......

Cool Xbox Computer And Satellite Guru

Hello well i would not say am the king xbox modding but i would say the Guru of it xbox and the 360 i specialize in satellite systems anything with a harddrive what can i say i've loved technology from the days of atari and nintendo the dayz when we add to blow the cartridge out stick it in and if guys dont remember those dayz i feel sorry for you those dayz where the best

Quote Originally Posted by MURDAK View Post
    Hello well i would not say am the king xbox modding but i would say the Guru of it xbox and the 360 i specialize in satellite systems anything with a harddrive what can i say i've loved technology from the days of atari and nintendo the dayz when we add to blow the cartridge out stick it in and if guys dont remember those dayz i feel sorry for you those dayz where the best
    Dont u ever forget GAME GENIE for the nintendo LOL
    Just an average web developer.

How much do you charge to modd systems?
    Do you modd Wii's?
    Live ur dream, but remember nightmares come thru too.

Yeah dawgggzz....
    Those were the dayz when i use to run NBA JAM pon di sega...and supermario pon di nintendo...
    I miss them days now still...cawz now-a-dayz if u game CD scratch up...AH IT DAT...LOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought this thread had something to do with photoshop, would have been really cool to have a photoshop competition.
    livin in a MODS world

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    awww man....and i thought we would have a photoshop thing going
    Yea man just saw this thread and YES gonna learn something here worse when me start read and see a one JC old boy to
    wait a so long this open from 2004 Gnostic a whey u find the thread ya lol

Yes in most cases the shutter and the the lenz go bad.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

How much would you charge to mod an xbox 360?

I thnk your friends just have had their Ps2's for too long and it was just their time.