Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone OS 3.0

Wat about support for flash?

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Wat about support for flash?
    Good point....maybe you can get third party browser such as Bolt which will do this for you as based on the new upgrades Safari has yet to be improved with this functionality.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

I just posted an a thread on dis already and i dont c it.....anywayz this OS revives the ipone

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I agree no doubt....overall very good upgrades but I am wondering if this is just too late as Blackberry has already begun its DOMINANCE to the top of the Mobile phone market besides alot of these so called upgrades are standard in so many HTC, SONY & Blackberry phones.

Besides Iphones are so proprietary and even though you bought the device you still feel like Apple owns and controls a 60/40 percentage share?

Any comments?
    A notice since you get the little BlackBerry fi play wid yuh start to talk nonsense Dude, BB not dominating anything, the new phones only prove that some extra hours need to be put in by RIM employees if BB has to stay relevant.

Top Ten Sold Phones Of 2008

1. (-) Apple iPhone
    2. (-) Nokia 3109
    3. (2) Nokia 6300
    4. (-) Nokia E51
    5. (-) HTC Diamond
    6. (-) Nokia N95 8GB
    7. (-) Sony Ericsson K800i
    8. (-) Sony Ericsson C702
    9. (-) Sony Ericsson K850i
    10. (-) Sony Ericsson K530i

Where is the Bold and Storm? Or any BB phone for that matter
    Last edited by samev; Mar 18, 2009 at 12:03 AM.

other manufactuers have to release an entire phone .. all apple does is update firmware and it still beats the competition lol

lmao blackberry. A phone once for the business class and the elites now dogs have them for chew toys that alone ago mek dem lose value quite quickly

I am not really hear to bash Blackberry since it serves my communication needs but on a serious note, it does not have anywhere near the amount of GOOD applications that are available for the iPhone or any of the other smartphones available. Now that the so-called regular smartphone features are now available people like Technoboy can finally look the iPhone's way (nudge).

At the end of the day, applications are king for the consumer and that is the reason why the iPhone has done so well. The being cool factor helps too but that only lasts for a while. Google knew that from the start of Android which is why they have focused on developers. Microsoft has their arms open wide for developers since day one but they were trying to be friends with all the hardware vendors so you have too many WinMo devices on the market and none with any major market share, plus they have to maintain so many versions of their mobile OS. e.g. small screen version, stylus version, keypad-only version, touchscreen version. That strategy has changed though and you will see them focusing on a select few hardware vendors.

Don't worry though RIM, push-email runs the Corporate world so once email is still in use you will remain the King of that domain.

Well said son, i Can now safe-ly say half of kingston have a Blackberry Phone, i went to new kingston and every other person was typing on a blackberry and i never count the digicel workesrs in it. I went to the movies and in intermission i got up and in the last 4 row every body was on a blackberry not kidding.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thuggest_1 View Post
    I just posted an a thread on dis already and i dont c it.....anywayz this OS revives the ipone
    Where, How, When????.... Adding some features to a phone that was considered De-facto standards in almost every phone that was built is not a revival IMO.. I mean com'on, even a Panasonic GD35 back in the day had cut n paste functionality..

Anywho, I'm liking the new SMS settings... Just hate when texts just pop-up outta nowhere.. Ur skirt ever had ur phone, and ur literally shaking an begging that no one texts u? lol --- Can I borrow the phone for a sec? battery is dying, just gonna put it on airplane mode to save some juice
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by vames View Post
    A notice since you get the little BlackBerry fi play wid yuh start to talk nonsense Dude, BB not dominating anything, the new phones only prove that some extra hours need to be put in by RIM employees if BB has to stay relevant.

Top Ten Sold Phones Of 2008

1. (-) Apple iPhone
    2. (-) Nokia 3109
    3. (2) Nokia 6300
    4. (-) Nokia E51
    5. (-) HTC Diamond
    6. (-) Nokia N95 8GB
    7. (-) Sony Ericsson K800i
    8. (-) Sony Ericsson C702
    9. (-) Sony Ericsson K850i
    10. (-) Sony Ericsson K530i

Where is the Bold and Storm? Or any BB phone for that matter
    Ha ha Vames....how you a treat me so ruff dude? Well now I had no idea that BB's weren't even on the top 10 list of phones that were sold during 2008...I guess this is a rude awakening....Anyways I am blackberry fan boy so excuse my bias statements but you have facts here so I will definitely think before talking again...Ha ha....This Blackberry thing gonna make me some enemies on Techja....LOL.

I am not really hear to bash Blackberry since it serves my communication needs but on a serious note, it does not have anywhere near the amount of GOOD applications that are available for the iPhone or any of the other smartphones available. Now that the so-called regular smartphone features are now available people like Technoboy can finally look the iPhone's way (nudge).

At the end of the day, applications are king for the consumer and that is the reason why the iPhone has done so well. The being cool factor helps too but that only lasts for a while. Google knew that from the start of Android which is why they have focused on developers. Microsoft has their arms open wide for developers since day one but they were trying to be friends with all the hardware vendors so you have too many WinMo devices on the market and none with any major market share, plus they have to maintain so many versions of their mobile OS. e.g. small screen version, stylus version, keypad-only version, touchscreen version. That strategy has changed though and you will see them focusing on a select few hardware vendors.

Don't worry though RIM, push-email runs the Corporate world so once email is still in use you will remain the King of that domain.
    Ha ha....Another bashing....LOL...this blackberry gonna make me alot of enemies on techja....Well at least you all know there is one bb fanboy on this site....I wonder if it is time to return to my WINDOWS MOBILE FLOCK?
    Last edited by barrettrs; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:58 AM.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991