Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help!! daemon tool cant work on Windows 7

Alcohol works on it I believe. I own Alcohol and PowerISO - so either one would work out for me.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Alcohol give the same problem

Booting to Windows 7 image to test - will post back my results.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

what do u mean by that

It means that I have a virtual machine running Windows 7 that I going test it on. So hold a few while I do. Installing Alcohol here now. The problem may be that you don't have an official updated version of Alcohol. Go to the website - login with your credentials and get the latest download and test. For checking purposes I'm going to use an older version of the software on Windows 7 to see what's up.

*edit*

Well an older version of Alcohol didn't work on the system. Installing the current version to see what happens. When installing the older version it kept on restarting and trying to install the virtual drive driver.
    Last edited by khat17; Mar 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM.

Alcohol nor Deamon tools work on windows 7, so its a waste of time trying. I posted a compatability list somewhere here on the forums. best net hing to use is power ISO which I now use, or Ultra ISO
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

let me kno what happen after u install it

look at this video & look @ when it ask for disc 2... can power iso do it cause this is the only way to install the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0G7wOdf8bw

Without watching the video - just mount the next image when it asks for the second disk?

As said by SHADOW WOLF it seems that Alcohol not working on Windows 7 at all. Installing POWERISO to test.

*edit*

PowerISO works nicely. Watching your video to see what you want to do.

*edit*

Darn whiny kid with annoying voice telling you to use illegal stuff on youtube. Blatantly telling you about serials and cracks. Sounds Canadian from the accent and poor English. Anyways - I'm speculating that you have your disk images because you don't want to use your disks - as is the case with some of us or for those of us who have multiple copies of our originals for safekeeping.

Anyways - I don't know if POWERISO supports emulating disk protection, and I doubt it. You can try all the same and see.
    Last edited by khat17; Mar 12, 2009 at 01:10 PM.

but i dont kno how to make it install the first 1disc with out have to unzip it, look @ this pic
    Last edited by jason_200; Mar 12, 2009 at 01:20 PM.