Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 Failure

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    does sales speak fail lol.. I bought 3 and sold 1 and 1 got rrod ms fixed it so I have 2 working 360s, the controller you have in your hand says fail all over it sony even considering to change it
    yes it does, both to the manufacturer and the buyers (mostly american so no surprise there). Just like the many fail threads like these which flood techja and every tech/electronics forum site.

Andrewhenry65 I am ashamed of you to be talking like that if you are a gamer, anyway if your game gets the ring of death its not a problem youth!!! all you need to do is send it to microsoft and they will fix it free of charge no big deal (well unless you went the cheap root of modding your 360 which is very lame). To send your 360 to microsoft is like 35 -40 US dollars which would be the same as to getting a want to be technician to look at it here in Jamaica. Anyway gamers dont cry we simply adjust; you said 360 is lame then go cop a PS3 hmmmmmmmm thats a much better console lol (oh and remember this the PS3 is really not selling why, cause its a piece of junk with a lot of hardware that is not being utilized, great console huh?) anyway go cop that PS3 son go get em.
    note: please have a look at this link before you buy: http://nexgenwars.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pezz
    does sales speak fail lol.. I bought 3 and sold 1 and 1 got rrod ms fixed it so I have 2 working 360s,
    Actually, sales can speak fail. If people have to buy more than 1 XBOX to get value from their investment, then that is fail. If you have to send in your XBOX to get repaired before you can have peace of mind to enjoy it, that = FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz
    the controller you have in your hand says fail all over it sony even considering to change it
    Try again pezz. The controller you have in your hand says FAIL all over it. It is unanimously known that the XBOX controller is an abomination. There's no fail in the PS3 controller.

Andrewhenry65 I am ashamed of you to be talking like that if you are a gamer, anyway if your game gets the ring of death its not a problem youth!!! all you need to do is send it to microsoft and they will fix it free of charge no big deal (well unless you went the cheap root of modding your 360 which is very lame). To send your 360 to microsoft is like 35 -40 US dollars which would be the same as to getting a want to be technician to look at it here in Jamaica. Anyway gamers dont cry we simply adjust; you said 360 is lame then go cop a PS3 hmmmmmmmm thats a much better console lol (oh and remember this the PS3 is really not selling why, cause its a piece of junk with a lot of hardware that is not being utilized, great console huh?) anyway go cop that PS3 son go get em.
    note: please have a look at this link before you buy: http://nexgenwars.com/
    Seriously, if you invest hundreds dollars on a console, and it dies on you, it is a big deal. At the very least, it is an inconvenience and a disappointment. Not everyone can afford to ship their dead XBOX 360 off to Microsoft, and you know what? They shouldn't have to. The stuff they pay for with their hard earned money should just work. If it dies, it fails.

Default XBOX 360 Failure

I am surprised and then even more so not surprised at Microsoft's bluner with this console. Kinna like the rush to get out Windows Vista even though it was incomplete. Now the incomplete console sent out to awaiting and unsuspecting consumers hyped with the latest games and fandangles to boost the sales.
    Now with the new Jasper board out how can we ever be sure that we will not have the same failure rate over a period of time. The messed up thing is that for all of us that have been overwhelmed by games whether bought burned like myself are now stuck with the archives of discs, tempting us to go out and try the new xbox with this newly revolutionized board. Well not a r***** as we say here in Jamaica. I not even going that blasted route. I myself have downgraded or rather to be more honest UPGRADED to the original version of the good ol XBOX modded with 250 gig hdd and software to facilitate my needs. However I will let you guys know that if you're still got a hard on for the 360 you can have all my leftover parts for a small fee.."LOL."
    I hope that it will be possible soon to have an emulator to play my burned 360 games on my original XBOX.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhenry65 View Post
    I am surprised and then even more so not surprised at Microsoft's bluner with this console. Kinna like the rush to get out Windows Vista even though it was incomplete. Now the incomplete console sent out to awaiting and unsuspecting consumers hyped with the latest games and fandangles to boost the sales.
    Now with the new Jasper board out how can we ever be sure that we will not have the same failure rate over a period of time. The messed up thing is that for all of us that have been overwhelmed by games whether bought burned like myself are now stuck with the archives of discs, tempting us to go out and try the new xbox with this newly revolutionized board. Well not a r***** as we say here in Jamaica. I not even going that blasted route. I myself have downgraded or rather to be more honest UPGRADED to the original version of the good ol XBOX modded with 250 gig hdd and software to facilitate my needs. However I will let you guys know that if you're still got a hard on for the 360 you can have all my leftover parts for a small fee.."LOL."
    I hope that it will be possible soon to have an emulator to play my burned 360 games on my original XBOX.

uhmm that is impossible
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

@ andrewhenry

DWL.. beg you some of what you smoking..

you're only option is to gut out your original xbox, modify the housing to fit a x360 inside it..

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    @ andrewhenry

DWL.. beg you some of what you smoking..

you're only option is to gut out your original xbox, modify the housing to fit a x360 inside it..
    Doubt a normal human being could handle it.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I was having HIGH hopes. LOL

But the new 360s don't red light????
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

Quote Originally Posted by ainsleydacres View Post
    But the new 360s don't red light????
    seriously even though they say it wont I think some still will, but that aint stopping me
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality