Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: prince of percia warrior within!!!!

Thumbs up prince of percia warrior within!!!!

it tough!!!!!!!!!
    here is some wallpapers na the story coverage

Our story begins a few years after the conclusion of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time™. The Prince has returned home to Babylon, to find himself hunted by a supernatural creature bent on his destruction. Forced to live a life on the run, he seeks counsel from an old mystic, who explains that his actions have spawned an immortal incarnation of Fate, known as the Dahaka. In his quest to save the Sultan’s palace from destruction, the Prince created a rift in the Timeline.
    Hunted by the Dahaka, the Prince embarks upon a path of both carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death, as he quickly comes to realize that there’s only one possible way to stay alive: journey to the birthplace of the Sands of Time, find a way to travel back into the past, and stop the Sands from being created. Without the Sands, the Prince’s last adventure will not occur – and the Dahaka will vanish. His journey leads him to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harboring mankind’s greatest fears.

OvErSiZeSpAdE

Default Re: prince of percia warrior within!!!!

Yo that sound HARD!, haffi go get this sum how, so when it gonna release
    I remember when this was just a super nintendo game, it has really evolved.
    Last edited by samurailos; Dec 1, 2004 at 02:23 PM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Post Re: prince of percia warrior within!!!!

I think that a game is tight and even with the continuation out now, no doubt it would be better...

want to play, wat to play

@samurailos - I think it's already in stores, I saw it online the other night while browsing.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

i should begin playin this within 2 weeks or so. Crow King here i come. booyah

I doubt that it has released, prolly u can pre-order online, i checked gamespot, they have a demo but theres nuttin about release date, so any proof of that release Ropy
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||

i go be one happy man as mi get this game
    OvErSiZeSpAdE

Hmm i thing anyone of us who gets this game will be happy to have gotten it.

the game was released for ps2 xbox pc gc on tue

Thumbs up Re: prince of percia warrior within!!!!

[cant wait till i buy the game in january