Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **SERIOUS** Problems With FLOW Internet

Default **SERIOUS** Problems With FLOW Internet

I am being charged for 15mb Flow internet service in the Barbicon area.

My service runs so slow most of the time it completely stops.

I have been complaining for 5 weeks now.

I was one of the first customers in this area and had rip-roaring speed for the better part of a year.

I left the country for some time last year and let service lapse. I recently paid up and had service restored @ the same location. Since then I have NEVER had service returned to the quality level I had before.

Please advise if you are having problems with FLOW Internet service.

I can't believe I am the only person suffering from this terrible problem. I depend on this service and in light of Flow having no competition I want to band with other customers to force FLOW to provide us with what we pay for.

If we do not act we will be walked all over just like we were/are by Cable & Wireless.

Thanks for your input.

ARE U USING vista on ur pc

Apple Leopard 10.5.6

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
    Apple Leopard 10.5.6
    Have you tried a bandwidth test? http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Do u have a wireless router attached to your network?

I also live in the Barbican area, and FLOW is not flowing as it used to be when they just started out. It was inevitable, doesn't surprise me.

what speed are you getting?

I'm in mobay and have been consistently getting less than 3mb on my 15mb connection since late December. I've called Flow and spoken with agents, technicians and a supervisor at least 8 times and still haven't gotten the issue resolved OR a rebate.
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
    I am being charged for 15mb Flow internet service in the Barbicon area.

My service runs so slow most of the time it completely stops.

I have been complaining for 5 weeks now.

I was one of the first customers in this area and had rip-roaring speed for the better part of a year.

I left the country for some time last year and let service lapse. I recently paid up and had service restored @ the same location. Since then I have NEVER had service returned to the quality level I had before.

Please advise if you are having problems with FLOW Internet service.

I can't believe I am the only person suffering from this terrible problem. I depend on this service and in light of Flow having no competition I want to band with other customers to force FLOW to provide us with what we pay for.

If we do not act we will be walked all over just like we were/are by Cable & Wireless.

Thanks for your input.
    Bredrin, I'm having the exact same issues.. my net was flowing wickedly for the better part of a year and a half but since late last year its just crappy service I'm getting. Kingston 6 area seems to be seriously affected by it, not sure if its everyone but something is not right somewhere. tonight I'm trying to play some starcraft on battlenet but my games are very laggy. I cant believe this has been going on for almost 3 straight months and I have reported it countless times. Seems any company come Jamaica just going to dish out ****ty service and don't give a damn about their customers.

I wonder if the more customers sign up for Flow is the worse the service will get...and if their CS is so crappy now, what will happen when they take over ja? sad!
    JA-MEK-I-CAN