Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PlayStation Skin Disorder Is a Real Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    Well... I have gotten a blister that was as big as my entire thumb and went about midway into the palm of my hand before..... But that wasn't from playstation that was from super nes... I haven't gotten those intense blisters since that. Yea street fighter caused it.
    thats what i saying it dont sound nuttin to do wid playstation cause dis thing was common in super nes days, especially wid street fighter an mortal kombat

willing to bet this chick guilty of button mashing
    >>Insert something witty here<<

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I think this will happened with any console controll so instead of labelling it as "PlayStation palmar hidradenitis" they should have labelled as something like "Gamers Palmar Hidradenitis"

Street Fighter huh what were you doing trying to do continous Dragon Punches, Hurricane Kicks and Fireballs
    Well... more or less yea lol. It just seemed like as long as i do those things i'll win. Its not until I reached street fighter alpha that i realized that there are other buttons to press and other moves that will pwn just as well.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

This happened to me the first time when i used to play Ultimate MK on the fat old gameboy when i was in highschool. That doesnt happen to me now cuz I am an expert at using the D-PAD. I used to get it from the joystick when i just started going to the game arcade, but that went away with time as i got used to using a joystick.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us