Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just sick and tired of digicel

Default Just sick and tired of digicel

Yo these people giving me headache left right and centre since they introduced this prepaid blackberry service.

I signed up for the service two fridays ago at the head office about 12 pm, from i was at the office they tried to hook me up to the 7 day plan, while at the office they told me that it would be soreted out sometime the same day and if i had a problem i could call the tool free line

I left the office the friday and didnt get the service until saturday evening and thats after making no less that 10 calss to the customer care #

i got a text message that the service will expire last friday so i called them and told them that i didnt get the service until the saturday because of the problem they were having with their system and therefore i should get the 7 days i paid for and not 6, the person whom i spoke to told me that i couldnt get the day that i lost but however he would prorate the amount for the day and rebate me within the coucrce of the day.

That was friday and this is Tuesday so i called them because all now the money no credit to the phone, now these stupid people are gonna tell me that i cant get back the day i lost even though it was their fault cuz the system doesnt allow them to acess an additional day, the worse part about it he is gonna tell me that i cant get a rebate and the person that told me to expect the rebate is not even apart of the blackberry techincal team, he is just a regular customer care member, i got so mad at this dude he had to go get a supervisor, this woman put me on hold for 30 minutes and all now i cant hear nutn

are these people real ?

Real enuff they really cant give you back the day based on how the system is set up, well they can but they not gona do all that work for 1customer more likely they would rebate you as was mention, What you need to do is calm down and call customer blackberry department ask to speak to the supervisor incharge and explain that may work for you.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

hmm how much money is one day worth?
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Tggunner I doubt it very much that you will be rebated at all for that day....Seriously I am sure one customer in their eyes is not worth that much time worst they will have to modify their system to accomodate YOU....Dude this is Jamaica and customer service is POOR...Hence this survey....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/ LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Poll

How do you rate customer service in Jamaica?

Excellent
    Good
    Average
    Poor
    Extremely poor
    Frankly you have a better chance of making a complaint to the OUR than calling customer care.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    hmm how much money is one day worth?
    Lets see hmm if its 1500/30 about $50 its postpaid 1000/30 about $33 not sure of the exact rate but its somewhere around there

They def can rebate you, no matter how little it is, even if its a dollar it is a dollar you worked for...Digicel or any other company should always try to be moral in their dealings...that being said...its the same procedure they are doin with the broadband service too...even though they said 7 days, my service was activated on the saturday afternoon and by fri midnight, they cut mi off!!! so i basically lost more than 12hrs of service...i topped up again sat evening around 3pm and they send me a notice tht my service will expire the 21st march at midnight, hence i lose another 15+ hrs to them...robbery robbery robbery!!!
    JA-MEK-I-CAN

so there was a mishap and you didn't have service for a day.. get real dude, things like that happen for anything you pay a flat rate for..

i hope you haven't been taking out your frustration on the lowly customer reps but if you have been courtious then i hope you get your rebate or some other acceptable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    so there was a mishap and you didn't have service for a day.. get real dude, things like that happen for anything you pay a flat rate for..

i hope you haven't been taking out your frustration on the lowly customer reps but if you have been courtious then i hope you get your rebate or some other acceptable solution.
    I'm saying right? I dunno it's like the naysayers keep coming with questionable rants.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

people complain about allot less ... you paying for a service you expect it to work, and if it dont some form of compensation or something ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Those 2 dudes so use to the bull**** that when it staring them in their faces they dont even recon... it. Comments and thoughts like those allow these companies to come here get rich then dictate to us whats what with our money.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1