Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUSINESS SYSTEMS DATA ANALYST OFFICER - Pan Caribbean

Interested persons are invited to apply for the position of BUSINESS SYSTEMS DATA ANALYST OFFICER in the Information Technology Department.

Position Summary:
    The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for report development, the design of complex platforms for independent data analyses and data auditing. Work will involve analyzing data structures, developing complex reports, and other responsibilities related to database management.

Main Functions:
    * The ability to develop reports, and data extracts of mid to high levels of complexity from multiple source systems using Oracle and MS-SQL databases
    * Utilize and manage Business Objects XI Suite including Designer, Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence, in the design of universes to facilitate end-user reporting and data analyses.
    * Own the reporting project management process to identify the user needs; document requirements; develop and document technical designs and translate them into effective Business Intelligence solutions
    * Ensure the quality and integrity of reporting data and extracts though the use of validation and audit strategies
    * Ensure reporting efficiency, consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports, universes and databases
    Position Specification:
    * B.Sc. in Computer Science with a minimum of two years experience in a similar capacity
    * Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities. Business acumen is presumed
    * Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and effectively manage project reporting requirements from start to finish.
    * Strong knowledge and comprehension of technology and data management used in the process of collecting, storing and retrieving data
    * Expert knowledge of Business Objects XI Suite and universe design is a plus
    * Experienced database reporting skills using SQL queries is required
    * A minimum of 2 years experience working with Oracle and MS-SQL relational databases

Please access the Internal Job Application Form from the Document Library to apply for this position. Kindly ensure that a completed Application Form and up-to-date Resume are submitted to the HRD Unit

Applicants will be pre-screened according to the desired qualifications.

The Human Resource Development Manager

Pan Caribbean Financial Services Limited

c/o Mrs. Arona Ross-Hutchinson

Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited

Bernita Locke

Vice President HR
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Default sooo..

soooo... wat happened?

for real..... should thi sbe closed?

Lol. Where was this post when i needed a job 2 years ago!?!? This job has my name written all over it.
    My gosh.
    Too bad for them eh?
    My Speakers Can't Live If The SubWoofer Doesn't Breathe -Gary Lawrence
    http://www.youtube.com/GaryLawrence0
    http://www.reverbnation.com/garylawrence
    http://www.online.com.jm

why his company has such a high turn-over, I see their ads ever 4 months. Telling signs of something work

Quote Originally Posted by cooldre View Post
    why his company has such a high turn-over, I see their ads ever 4 months. Telling signs of something work
    maybe they waiting on you to apply...
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Oh, you noticed too.lol.
    My Speakers Can't Live If The SubWoofer Doesn't Breathe -Gary Lawrence
    http://www.youtube.com/GaryLawrence0
    http://www.reverbnation.com/garylawrence
    http://www.online.com.jm

I use to do the same Job for a Fortune 500 company.

Loved it.

The post offering the job is in February
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Or that don't pay much and treat you badly, long hours and unmanageable tasks for one persons. Been there done that.

Or that don't pay much and treat you badly, long hours and unmanageable tasks for one persons. Been there done that.
    Bad treatment is probably the only deterrent . When you love something you just love something, like teachers and teaching.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.