Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTC Dream: ugly but cetainly da Iphone killer

Default HTC Dream: ugly but cetainly da Iphone killer

the new HTC dream might often be overlooked but u would be surprised to kno the power it holds. the is a new 1 called the g2 on its way in may and it has been spotted already....let me know if u still think its ugly as da g1

HTC can dream on ... that will never beat the iphone .. not even the first gen iphone it can beat lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

i was a htc fan, still is to some extent but ive notice that htc has stop pay attention in creation stuff for them self properly and start to focus on building stuff for other ppl. Aguess they going where the money is. G1 uggly now g2 more ugly
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Nah that looks dont get me at all... iphone killer pssh

lol...there is an android market geared 2wards makin apps...and since its open source any1 can make it so in time i believe it will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by thuggest_1 View Post
    lol...there is an android market geared 2wards makin apps...and since its open source any1 can make it so in time i believe it will get better.
    Android is not the problem software can be made with ease its the hardware that htc producing for for google is the problem LOL. sabotarge?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

never thought of it that way.....it mek sense though....hope them make it available to a bunch of phones instead of just htc. the htc touch pro can use it via an emulator (seen it work 4 myself) but most of the features dont work....wifi, bluetooth, etc

Last edited by Utech22; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

By the summer no 1 will even bother 2 look on this....the new Nokia N97 and Sony Ericsson Idou with its 12.1mp cam, TFT touchscreen, 16M colors, wifi and much more should be big
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_idou-2683.php