Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L.I.M.E Newest promotion post-paid customers

Default L.I.M.E Newest promotion post-paid customers

Pospaid persons who pay there bills on time now get the opportunity to gain back the amount paid in full on there next bill Well aguess every company now trying to get pospaid customers trying to get persons to switch to pospaid.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

They said, " a chance to win"..... so if you arent a winner you are gona have to pay that bill

Pay your LIME landline and/or mobile bill in full & on time for a chance to win the paid amount credited to your next bill. Visit www.time4lime.com for details.

Got that awhile ago as I paid both cell and homefone bill if I win a so always pay my bills ontime and full any way
    Sorry I can't put in quote tags using bb browser

Ugh... this is lamer than Digicel's Post-Paid promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    Ugh... this is lamer than Digicel's Post-Paid promotion...
    It sure is but glad to see they all now in the promotion thing.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

FLOW give me $250 back EVERY month for paying my bill on time. I much prefer that to occasionally having the chance of getting my bill paid.

Thats true Pothole, I am not so lucky with them promo I would love to get back something off my bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pothole View Post
    FLOW give me $250 back EVERY month for paying my bill on time. I much prefer that to occasionally having the chance of getting my bill paid.
    Flow done rob you that 250 already them can give you back with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Flow done rob you that 250 already them can give you back with ease.
    I am Curious explain how FLOW rob people.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    I am Curious explain how FLOW rob people.
    From flow come to jamaica billing has been their problem not sure if there machine dont calculate right, but billing has been a disaster, Note ur bill closely ur bill will never come to the same figure 3 months in a row you prob havent taken note of it, ur paying a package price which is a set figure, but yet it never come to the same figure 3 months in a row and if you dont call the office you dont get back ur money.

But some persons wouldnt even notice it based on the fact that they stop putting on big sums, when they just came here lol chunks was being added on persons accounts.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Feb 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM.