Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digicel gives Jamaica more talk time

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    dont promotions expire? And what if is only for postpaid...I am postpaid and mi glad something finally a gwaan fi wi. All dem double bubble ting dem was all for prepaid

well i have prepaid and i dont see our double buble lasting a month or a whole week. digi nah promote poor people thing that long a fi the rich people postpaid getting the joy.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Them just a give us a teaser because them know claro nah gawn good taking too long to sort them issues if claro step up I guess we see some of these promo become permanent

Quote Originally Posted by justblaze View Post
    well i have prepaid and i dont see our double buble lasting a month or a whole week. digi nah promote poor people thing that long a fi the rich people postpaid getting the joy.
    Dont need to be rich to be postpaid...if you spend more than $1200 a month on credit...then just as cheap yuh guh post paid cuz u get more talk time for that money and lower calling rates. besides 90% of the promotions that digicel does is geared towards prepaid suh a dem enjoy tings most
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    Dont need to be rich to be postpaid...if you spend more than $1200 a month on credit...then just as cheap yuh guh post paid cuz u get more talk time for that money and lower calling rates. besides 90% of the promotions that digicel does is geared towards prepaid suh a dem enjoy tings most
    True that but they no make it more accessible when i was doing mine i had to go to another parish because not all stores do it not even in the main town

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    True that but they no make it more accessible when i was doing mine i had to go to another parish because not all stores do it not even in the main town
    Diss happen when you live a bush nearly all the stores here in kingston do it.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

ill pass, not a post paid. So wah happen no love for prepaid.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Diss happen when you live a bush nearly all the stores here in kingston do it.
    Me know thats me had to come out a me hole fi get it done and almost had to make a trip back without because I left a utility bill luckily I had # before which wasn't taken

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    ill pass, not a post paid. So wah happen no love for prepaid.
    Unnu get 3 after 3... better than what we paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    Unnu get 3 after 3... better than what we paying.
    Bwoy Richard thats for ppl who chat long I can't rememer using it more than once, in 3mins I prolly make 30 calls only on my lime cell I make I past 3mins no need to rush I get 5 hrs

boy Digicel nuh really have much promos for the prepaid customer dem fi real