Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digicel gives Jamaica more talk time

Default Digicel gives Jamaica more talk time

Digicel, Jamaica's fastest growing mobile operator, continues to keep Jamaicans buzzing with its latest post-paid, add-on plan, 'Free nights and Weekends'. This best value add-on plan sees all post-paid customers being able to talk free all night during weekdays and all day on weekends for an add-on of just $350 per month.

Wayne Miller, head of marketing for Digicel Jamaica, in a press release said: "Our customers' response to the value promotions that we have run to date has been fantastic. Now, we're giving Jamaica some-thing to talk about with our latest Free nights and Weekends add-on plan."

Since its launch in 2001, Digicel has become the largest wireless telecommunications operator in the Caribbean, with more than six million customers. After seven years, Digicel is renowned for competitive rates, unbeatable coverage, superior customer care, a wide variety of products and services and state-of-the-art handsets.

By offering innovative wireless services and community support, Digicel has become a leading brand in the Caribbean and has placed the region on the cutting-edge of wireless communications.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead8.html
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

the title should read Digicel gives Jamaica more talk time "if you on postpaid"
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

And as usual it is only a promotion.Why not just have it as a package that never expires.Mi tired a di promotion ting.

Quote Originally Posted by dspjm28 View Post
    And as usual it is only a promotion.Why not just have it as a package that never expires.Mi tired a di promotion ting.
    I agree here why not put it in the package

dont promotions expire? And what if is only for postpaid...I am postpaid and mi glad something finally a gwaan fi wi. All dem double bubble ting dem was all for prepaid
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Already posted.....................

digicel need to step dem game up still...promotions will only keep ppl happy for so long. putting this into a package is the best way to go
    Accomplish all things...fail at nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dspjm28 View Post
    I think Digicel is only watching the market trends at this point and responding according to its competitors and that is why none of the promos have become a stable in their product line. E.g. Claro has their $40 dollar a megabyte package, then Digicel offers it as a promo. Frankly Digicel is only treading the waters and acting based on what it happening in the industry.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I think Digicel is only watching the market trends at this point and responding according to its competitors and that is why none of the promos have become a stable in their product line. E.g. Claro has their $40 dollar a megabyte package, then Digicel offers it as a promo. Frankly Digicel is only treading the waters and acting based on what it happening in the industry.
    its really begining to look that way...almost desperate
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

total bull!!! if they all have the same package thier wont be much to choose from, would we?
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.