Thread: which carrier for 90% data useage

Default which carrier for 90% data useage

working on Android app development with an Android Dev Phone 1 (basically an unlocked and unbranded Android G1)

need to get a SIM for testing purposes- not going to use it for much voice stuff, mostly just data, and not a consistent amount each month... so the question is Digicel/Lime/Claro and what plan (pre/post, other special plan?)

already have a post-paid Digicel plan for my Blackberry, and don't want to be swapping that out all the time

thanx!

Claro don't seem stable yet, different reviews from different ppl. Digicel about to launch wimax, lime about to launch 3g but dunno about the android and whether it support wimax. On the blackberry, lime gprs is basically as fast as digicel edge, not sure if it'll remain the same on a different phone. Personally i'd go with lime for the 3g when it launch cuz even if android support wimax, I get the feeling the cost isn't gonna be too pretty, but of course that also dependent on ur pocket.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

been hearing talk bout this Android thing,shed some more light on it nuh?