Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Goodbye to GPRS flat rate. LIME

Digi or Lime BB service?which?choices choices choices...

Oh sorry LIME, digi aint getting another $ from me

Quote Originally Posted by inque2181 View Post
    nah man i called CC and they told me that bb service isnt capped at all, got confirmations also from their office in half way tree
    Thanks for confirming that not it matter if it did because I havent been near that

I'm almost sure i've been over 250 and i'm yet to pay extra, thanks for confirming inque
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by inque2181 View Post
    Oh sorry LIME, digi aint getting another $ from me
    Inque....I am being inquisitive here? What happen between you and Digicel? I thought Digicel could do no wrong as most persons here think I am the only Digi Hater on this site and now to have company? Wow this is a heart warming experience.

Relate the situation please we need to hear what happen frienny.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

gona drop my thaughts on this ere topic:

i really think lime would have come better than this because this is my last month with tem sad to say i cant be paying so much money for sloooooooooooooow service am really surprized with this move. i have about ten people getting off them system all because one of them got a bill for $8,000 thats ridiculous its wack and i really think LIME=CRACK, if you crack heads know how this impact on me and to know i recomend the service. worse case senario the damn phone cant even call cc
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    InqueI thought Digicel could do no wrong as most persons here think I am the only Digi Hater on this site and now to have company? Wow this is a heart warming experience.
    Add me to your contact list too...U aint the only one. While Lime is a company filled with mostly expatriates who call themselves VPs and SVPs who for one have no clue of marketing to a Jamaican populace worst yet they have no clue about marketing strategies whatsoever (oh how I miss Rodney Davis best CEO LIME has ever had & possibly will ever have)...I will work with them still...Digi on the other dem worst than pirates who rob and plunder...dem deal wid extreme pillaging of consumers pockets, and I must give credit to their marketing team, at least they know how to pillage us while leaving us in an unconscious state about the fact. But hey I am now out of that Digicel induced Coma... I will struggle with LIME till better comes...better for my pocket
    Last edited by Cultus; Feb 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM.

i for one would have thaught gprs/edge would be cheaap since it sooooo sloooow, but $8000 seems very unreasonable. right now mi a go use land line even thou flow thief. it sounds better than $8000.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Inque....I am being inquisitive here? What happen between you and Digicel? I thought Digicel could do no wrong as most persons here think I am the only Digi Hater on this site and now to have company? Wow this is a heart warming experience.

Relate the situation please we need to hear what happen frienny.
    Nah i'm not a digi hater, Peeps work with LIME so i tend to get the benefits they do. The only reason i have a digicel is because my friends wont call me on my LIME but them soon get cut lol. LIME lover and them cheaper - DIGI and CLARO users need to recognise