Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to GPRS flat rate. LIME

@ Cultus add me too to messenger, because i know when it come to apps for whatever phone u are the Guru you will find them...

Trust me Wolfy, HV I'm going all out on the Bold. The only draw back is that its not mine. It belongs to my wife. So I can't personalise it just yet. I am going to get my own personal Bold, then I will be able to add ya'll and we share apps and all.....that should be done by weekend...so look out...

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Trust me Wolfy, HV I'm going all out on the Bold. The only draw back is that its not mine. It belongs to my wife. So I can't personalise it just yet. I am going to get my own personal Bold, then I will be able to add ya'll and we share apps and all.....that should be done by weekend...so look out...
    LoL i knew you never owned one i was just pulling ur leg. But you anz well, Hurry and get ya self one and reap the benifits of the service b4 these greedy ppl try mess up the service is you know what i mean.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Cultus if you never say it I would have never known you didn't own your own Bold.....Anyways hook us up with your new pin as there is so much to share and trade in terms of apps and information.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by Westkid View Post
    Got a letter from lime today stating that they updated the GPRS plans. 10MB at $399 per month for normal users and 250MB at $1'499 per month for heavy users and $35 per MB if u go over the plan. Nuttn bout flat rate. Mi a dun 700MB in three days.
    is this for the BB users are it goes for the people using the blue chip aswell?

it has been moths now i dont get a bill to pay for... they usually send me the amount i owe n i go n pay it at paymater.....

think ama call them n see wots appening with that.

I think the 250mb for 1499 is what bb users get i never go over that i only browse on phone so dont know what happens after that.

jomo Guest

cultus still using the stupid tytn wow married life does suck

Watch out, BB gonna get water injection and turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    I think the 250mb for 1499 is what bb users get i never go over that i only browse on phone so dont know what happens after that.
    There was somewhere I read something that lets me believe it's unlimited but somewhere else I read something that made me start thinking it was limited to the 250, one a these days when I get around to it gonna confirm with my source, nuh mek sense ask customer service anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Lol
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    not mine Jomo their are tons of others perks to married life...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    nah man i called CC and they told me that bb service isnt capped at all, got confirmations also from their office in half way tree