Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to GPRS flat rate. LIME

Unhappy Goodbye to GPRS flat rate. LIME

Got a letter from lime today stating that they updated the GPRS plans. 10MB at $399 per month for normal users and 250MB at $1'499 per month for heavy users and $35 per MB if u go over the plan. Nuttn bout flat rate. Mi a dun 700MB in three days.
    Last edited by Westkid; Feb 16, 2009 at 08:05 PM.

Thats 5 dolla less than digi promo rate lol stepping up the competition huh, thats the only change right?

get a blackberry and then relax
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    get a blackberry and then relax
    he could get an e-series also

Nope re e series, you only get bb emails not unlimited browsing.

yea so kiss messenger good by with the eseries. Blackberr to the world for now lol. Lowsy *** phone, cant beleive dem taking ova lol.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

yup bb to the world LOL havent got the chance to work my e71 so far what i llove about it is nuff free apps IMO the bold is a lot faster... the keys too small compare to the bold nice phone still

you guys talking bout blackberries are seem to forgetting that our providers block the tethering feature..so unless u gonna browse from the phone, having a berry aint gonna help.

Well HV I have to agree with you BB is looking like the more economical choice right now, based on the data plans available. I have a Bold fooling around with. I think I am going to just get one and make it my primary phone, of course supported by my TyTN II... I just have to start thinking dollars and cents now....

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Well HV I have to agree with you BB is looking like the more economical choice right now, based on the data plans available. I have a Bold fooling around with. I think I am going to just get one and make it my primary phone, of course supported by my TyTN II... I just have to start thinking dollars and cents now....
    Welcome me bredrin lol we ago appoint you as the captain but nuh badda jump ship like the iphone eh nuh