Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Mobile 6.5- The New Interface Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by nder View Post
    Took a look at some videos of WM 6.5 - I decidedly don't like it.
    Curious how do you rate the New Blackberries in comparison to Windows Mobile 6.1?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Curious how do you rate the New Blackberries in comparison to Windows Mobile 6.1?
    I'd pick ANY BB over a WM anyday. But I'm not a huge fan of the BB interface either. I think the iPhone interface is the most refined and easy to use right now. But for those who want/need a physical keyboard then it's the BB. I have never used and Android phone or the Palm PRE, but the interfaces look promising.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Quote Originally Posted by nder View Post
    I'd pick ANY BB over a WM anyday. But I'm not a huge fan of the BB interface either. I think the iPhone interface is the most refined and easy to use right now. But for those who want/need a physical keyboard then it's the BB. I have never used and Android phone or the Palm PRE, but the interfaces look promising.
    Good points Nder....Honestly I am not a Touch screen person but the Iphone does look smooth plus it has withstood all those so called "Iphone Killers"....However the data connectivity was a MAJOR ISSUE for me seeing that Claro so expensive and I was not sure of what sort of speed to expect from Lime if I did use their service....Frankly the Blackberry is so easy to setup not to mention access to data is prevalent plus Blackberry Messenger is so addictive. Hands down berries are the BEST CHOICE for Techies that love QWERTY and can't live without data access.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

I'm looking forward to WM6.5, I had WM5 then 6.1 and there was a GREAT improvement to the hardware (battery life, temp etc) and software side of the phone. It comes down to basically what you prefer, I got a BB and thought it was far too complicated, I wanted a QWERTY and be able to edit my office docs, remote into my PC, and sync my emails before I leave home and work so I dont have to use a data service while on the road unnecessarily, and I got that from an HTC, and its how I want it to be. I'm a programmer, so I figure if there is something I want my phone to do and there isn't an app out for it, I can create one. So, not hating the BB and iPhone lovers, but
    Hands down berries are the BEST CHOICE for Techies that love QWERTY and can't live without data access.
    isnt a quote i'd agree with. Because I can pull off the road, sync to my PC and remote almost any task I want, and thats good enough for me.
    Only we can save us.

digimon Guest

Windows mobile has potential far greater than iPhone because of it's developer base in numbers. I hope they and other phone companies recognise this and KICK OUT iPhone teeth!

I, for one, would program a WM phone.

Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    Windows mobile has potential far greater than iPhone because of it's developer base in numbers. I hope they and other phone companies recognise this and KICK OUT iPhone teeth!

I, for one, would program a WM phone.
    I think the greatest danger to anyone right now is the Android platform from Google. I foresee developers flocking to this open source baby!

The iPhone has the edge over the competition in one other way right now - the App Store. RIM, MS and Palm (and Nokia if I remember correctly) are going to launch their own versions of the App Store soon. This is a good move; they have realized that no matter how many apps exist for your platform, if they are not easy to find and install then the iPhone will continue to be king of the hill.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

IS that interface downloadable as a skin for pocket mobile pc that are running the 5.0 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    IS that interface downloadable as a skin for pocket mobile pc that are running the 5.0 version?
    Have you tried xdadevelopers I saw a mobile shell skin looking like this on there.

Nice looking skin.
    BB 220F103E