Thread: GHOST threads

Default GHOST threads

lots times i read about disapearing threads and now i see it for my self, well if a digi run di site, when mi seh anything about them they dont like all dem do is vex and ban me, all me do is leech mi way back in and laugh after dem, cause removing a thread only mek mi more suspicious, but come to think of it mi neva know seh jamaica gone communist, no more freedom of speech, raahtid mek sense mi go live a cuba

Is this the thread you're referring to - http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...023#post514023 ?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

rules are simple, if you have a query about a *ghost Thread* as you put it, contact a mod. Their usernames are colour coded at the end of the main page.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    rules are simple, if you have a query about a *ghost Thread* as you put it, contact a mod. Their usernames are colour coded at the end of the main page.
    Simple sometimes doesn't cut it for some persons. I guess by now he's realised that the thread was moved to the relevant section.

Let's see if he's indeed a MEGA MAN and tender his apology as openly as he was willing to bash down, otherwise we'll know exactly what his agenda and motives are.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

haha ha, i'm a man not a mouse, and when i'm wrong i'm not afraid of saying so, then agian, i saw no reason for the particular post being moved, then again it aint my site so i don't make decisions, and i do admit being wrong i should have ask first before making a comment, still yet chris isn't it much smarter showing that it was moved, so everyone can see

A thread of this nature should not be in the Mobile Phones Section. You need to fully acquaint yourself with the various sections so that you know exactly where to post.

i understand you clearly Aldayne, but on a typical forum on any site, posting a thread of any kind whenever it is moved there is some sort of indication stating that it as been, there was none, as much as i had been wrong to just post a comment if that where there i would not have made the post in the first place, the thread was there for over a day so moving it an indicator of some sort would be nice, then again i sould really get more acquainted with the site cuse i only browse a few forums

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    haha ha, i'm a man not a mouse, and when i'm wrong i'm not afraid of saying so, ....
    Reasonable and accepted. So let's close this one.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com