Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claro is nothing but a big fat liar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guy View Post
    Seems like the Claro honeymoon is over!...anti-claro comments flying left, right & center. Is it justified or is people just been hyper-critical? I'm going to get me a claro sim and see for myself
    Thats all u need to do son get you sell a chip, who you see ranting are techies who needs more than just free calls and text onnet. For the average user Claro is gold in there hands Real Gold. @ The end of the month the techies will get somthing to smile about if Claro smart lets wait and see how the bring it across
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I hope if I win something one day with a value of a benz it won't be publicized lol but if speculate can you imagine the general public next time they may not participate

Based on the foundless claims and accusations originating this thread we will close it. The strong characterization of the thread title without facts will not be condoned or encouraged by the site.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com