Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claro is nothing but a big fat liar!!!

Default Claro is nothing but a big fat liar!!!

just a few minutes i was watching RETV and saw digicel's MEGA MINI give aways promotion and felt sick to my stomach to see how claro tricked the public in an effort to compete against the bigger better network, i think there should be a probe into this so called C-class promotion from claro.

one would believe that making the give aways public or to say the least transparent would be the marketing benefits of the whole promotion. no one has even seen one of these benz except for the one that people spent their money to buy.

people look into this.

Well, call up the gaming betting and lottery people and find out what went down.

i know they gave away the weekly prizes but not sure wha gwan with the benz dem @ all.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by drenzteam View Post
    just a few minutes i was watching RETV and saw digicel's MEGA MINI give aways promotion and felt sick to my stomach to see how claro tricked the public in an effort to compete against the bigger better network, i think there should be a probe into this so called C-class promotion from claro.

one would believe that making the give aways public or to say the least transparent would be the marketing benefits of the whole promotion. no one has even seen one of these benz except for the one that people spent their money to buy.

people look into this.
    Stop spread propaganda pan di people dem n get u facts straight.... there is no law stating that u have to make ur winnings public.......

And i know for a fact that the benz dem were given away along with d other prizes.... and this i know bcuz a friend of ma bredrin won one and collected it............ stop mek useless claims and mek ur first few posts as a newbie b sensible posts n not propaganda........................

Jus piss mi off when people chat crap like dis without no jus cause, it shouldn matter to u... u never win none..... plus if u did read di damn papers u would see the winnings were posted in the paper.......... u did si Lime a advertise n hype up dem winners inaa fidem promotion?! man guh find summn productive chat bout.....

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    Stop spread propaganda pan di people dem n get u facts straight.... there is no law stating that u have to make ur winnings public.......

And i know for a fact that the benz dem were given away along with d other prizes.... and this i know bcuz a friend of ma bredrin won one and collected it............ stop mek useless claims and mek ur first few posts as a newbie b sensible posts n not propaganda........................

Jus piss mi off when people chat crap like dis without no jus cause, it shouldn matter to u... u never win none..... plus if u did read di damn papers u would see the winnings were posted in the paper.......... u did si Lime a advertise n hype up dem winners inaa fidem promotion?! man guh find summn productive chat bout.....

lol.......... true. i know a lady in mndvl who got her benz.........
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

ohh so ppl did win the benz nice well basically this way ppl wont know who have what less robbery
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

don't know what d point of the thread was.... him 4th post n crap start fly out a him mouth aready..... quite frankly if i won summn mi prefer not having one bag a people a know suh people can come kill mi fa..........

suddenly Digicel's way is the best way all of a sudden.... dem tun u innah dem puppet to hell.... aaah boy, u'll learn some day

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post

Lime did post their big 1 million dollar winner in the paper. She was from Dominica i think.

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    Lime did post their big 1 million dollar winner in the paper. She was from Dominica i think.
    never said they didn't make it known.... seh dem never 'hype' it up like Digicel does with Tv promotions n what not.....

Claro also posted the winners in the papers not my fault him never si it b4 putting him foot in him mouth

Seems like the Claro honeymoon is over!...anti-claro comments flying left, right & center. Is it justified or is people just been hyper-critical? I'm going to get me a claro sim and see for myself