Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claro text messaging

Default Claro text messaging

Have any of you on the claro network ever check to see whats the price to text? Did yall know its 4 dolla on net and 5dolla off and 6 dolla international lol.
    Claro sneakingly raise text message without alerting the public.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Thanks for that because I just text and not check my balance I gonna start now

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Have any of you on the claro network ever check to see whats the price to text? Did yall know its 4 dolla on net and 5dolla off and 6 dolla international lol.
    It seems that my Flaro analysis was a bit off. They're already trying to recover their losses . And to think I was going to get one after seeing those wonderful reviews of its features . I think I'll stick with the evil I already know thank you... Digicel
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Fi real?! never know dat still... thanks '4' d heads up

Dem ediat a Claro mi jus waaa assassinate every last 1 a dem inna management suh new people can step in

Highway robbery................

lol its a good thing that i get the bonus credit to txt my claro peeps then.......
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

Quote Originally Posted by nuhsenutten View Post
    lol its a good thing that i get the bonus credit to txt my claro peeps then.......
    lucky you no bonus credit for the pospaid ppl. Is just these little things claro need to look into and saught out, they behaving a little better than miphone, which is not good. Real joke thing.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Didnt even realise this...
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

While we on the topic...how often has anyone successfully sent a Text to Claro from a Digicel Phone?
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Its still 3 dollar to text claro to claro , i check it yesturday . i do see that its 4 to send a text to cw ..